Dogomania

pet cancer study link

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Guest thanks for the website. As time goes on, more research is being conducted, more information gathered, more knowledge is being gained, you would think that if the breed is predisposed for cancer, that the breeder would have the compasion for the animal not to breed and pass those genes on to the next generation. I will never understand the greed and heartlessness of the human race. Didn't mean to jump on that soap box.

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='Anonymous']Guest thanks for the website. As time goes on, more research is being conducted, more information gathered, more knowledge is being gained, you would think that if the breed is predisposed for cancer, that the breeder would have the compasion for the animal not to breed and pass those genes on to the next generation. I will never understand the greed and heartlessness of the human race. Didn't mean to jump on that soap box.[/quote]

Some cancer seems to be genetically predisposed but some is environmentally triggered - I've never forgotten the people who discovered how contaminated a site their home was built on when their THIRD young dog died of cancer from being exposed to stuff in their nice fenced yard :-( People all along their block died too before the situation was uncovered. The people I knew moved out because of the dog's deaths and so their children lived to grow up :-(