Dogomania

Breed ranking

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

i just want to know your oppinion about ranking breeds, i want to know your your oppinion breed ranking, which dog s good for me, i want a smart dog, fast and light moving, nice looks good, large breed, strong, good coulors, loves his owner and a good protection.

Guest Anonymous

I saw a boxer yesterday that might have fit the bill. He wasn't a giant dog but he was everything else you were looking for, though his owner said at times his dog thought it was his turn to choose what they do and could be a little stubborn about it.
I have an aussie and if you want beauty with brains it's a good dog for you. Some aussies can get to 60 lb and my father in law ran acrossed a 90lb dog (I think they were feeding the dog growth hormones :lol: )
As far as anything bigger then that.... I am not a big dog person... and in any cercumstance if I were you I would look to the pound first thing just to see what they have. Last I went there they had a huge german shepherd with eyes to melt anyones heart and teeth that would tell someone to stay back.... he didn't look the type to use them though, he looked like a regular lapdog!

Guest Anonymous

Look at dogs in th eherding group such as
GSD-german shperd/alsation
Bearded collie
Border collie
Australian sheperd
Belgian sheperd

I think you should look into malino beglian sheperds they fit all the criteria you are stating.

Guest Anonymous

I would suggest a Doberman(and yes i have 2 dobies myself :D ).
They get to be around 65-85 pounds and 27" at the withers(shoulders for you and me). Very smart and trainable, with a short sleek coat. And who doesnt know about theyr history in being a great guard/protection dog.

But please, read all you can about the potential breed that you choose. Theyr possible health problems and temperment. This is important(temperment) because everyone says theyr dog has a great temperment, but they could mean that the dog has a great temperment for the breed and not in general terms about for the real world.

Good luck

Of course I would have to suggest the GSD! If you get one from a reputable breeder you should have no problem with temperment. I suggest the German lines for a dog that is confident. I have my 1 year old GSD with 2 small children and they get along great. They fit all the criteria you have stated. Please let us know what you decide!

Guest Anonymous

ooohhh I want a dobie soooo bad! They are beautiful dogs! My mom says I can buy one and try to get a scholarship in juniors.