Dogomania

bulldogs

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

not all bulldogs cant self whelp as in all breeds. they are not mutants, lots are capable of playing running and long walks. not all are bad breathers. you want a new discussion, lets discuss bulldogs, and find out what misconceptions there really are out here.???????????

I have frenchies but am very interested in bulldogs and have friends in that breed too. A lot of breeders wont risk the bitch self whelping for many different reasons, some let them try, some dont, It is the same in quite alot of breeds these days, and is happening more and more in humans, alot of woman now opt for a caesarian, This don't make it a right or wrong thing. I would always let a bitch try first, being a bull breed I worry about the anesthetic and my bitch more than anything. but these breeds are capable of the same as most other breeds, and as in other breeds you have to be careful will breed problems, and dont just breed for breeding sake. people tend to think these breeds cant do anything, cant play, cant run, cant jump. they can do all of these things, but one thing a frenchie cant do is lick its bum. and thats not a bad thing if it wants to kiss you is it?!!!!!!!

Guest Anonymous

[quote]
On 2002-05-19 01:34, Anonymous wrote:
BOTH FRENCH AND ENGLISH BULLDOGS ARE MUTATED, NOISY, SMELLY, DEFORMITYS, WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT A MUTANT
[/quote]
Well first I must say its blatantly obvious that the poster saying French Bulldogs are deformed mutant smelly and noisy is a troll but here is my two cents any way.

Isn't it funny how some people have bad things to say about Frenchies yet have absolutely NO FACTS of what they are all about? You really need to be rolled in super glue and dipped in the clue bucket.
I have 10 of these delightful energetic athletic guys. When you have owned a few then you can INTELLIGENTLY comment on the subject. As far as them being deformed or mutant HELLO!!!! Most breeds out there are very very different from whence they came, the wolf! If you dont like them then why not be honest and say I dont like this type of breed. That people can respect. Of course that would take half a brain cell more that you have. Give me a brake

Guest Anonymous

Smelly? Deformed? Is it just jealousy that you can not have one of these wonderful dogs? Frenchies are clowns that are gifts to live with. They bring smiles to all around them and love to all who will take it. My female is an athletic healthy happy companion who delights in being with people.They have a beauty that shines from within everyone who has one is privileged.

Guest Anonymous

I own a English Bulldog and he is very loving, playful,and gets along with my other two dogs, a German Shepherd, and a Pomerian anonymous is just plain stupid, some breeds are sorta ugly but all dogs are themselves just like humans, except dogs love all that are good to them.

Guest Anonymous

To the user that wanted to know more about Bulldogs, I suggest either their local pet shop, or public library to get a book or books on them , then the information will be correct and percise.

Guest Anonymous

I would STRONGLY disagree with going to a pet shop for correct and precise information. Library yes other owners yes reputable show breeders yes But a Pet shop absolutely no!!! Here are some addresses to get info that will help you in learning more about French Bulldogs.Besides NOT going to a pet shop for accurate info go talk with some good reputable show breeders that do health testing.

[url]http://www.frogdog.org/contentsmay.html[/url]

[url]http://www.frenchbulldogclub.org/[/url]

[url]http://frenchbulldogrescue.org/id39.htm[/url]

As do most folks, I have my prejudices as to what breeds are best. I think the truth is though...the best breed is the one that suits you.

With this in mind...why do some folks feel the need to post disparging information about other breeds of dogs?

I am not talking about specific concerns...just general bashing. Think that is just childish and rude.

Guest Anonymous

I agree some of the bashing is really quite rediculous But it isnt going to stop unless the web site requires all posters to register and the board modoraters start pulling posts. :roll:
Pretty cool site though I love all the littlle things they give ya to play with :P

Guest Anonymous

Hi :D
Here is what you do. Log in. Go to preferences. All the way at the bottom there is a thing called avatar controll panel. That is were you set it up. Realy cool!! Have fun

Guest Anonymous

Hi :D
Here is what you do. Log in. Go to preferences. All the way at the bottom there is a thing called avatar controll panel. That is were you set it up. Realy cool!! Have fun

Guest Anonymous

How did you get that pic by your name?[/quote]
Hi :lol: