Dogomania

Dogo Argentino+Giant schnauzer = ?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Hi there dog lovers. I got two male pups 4 weeks old they are cross bread of dogo argentino and Giant schnauzer. Could any one please explain me about their behavior/personality, size. How they will look like??? Thanks

I think there are two issues here. The first is that 4 weeks is really too young for them to be removed from their mother. You will need to be extrza careful on feeding. Consult your vet for particulars.

I don't know anything about the Dogo...but the giant shnauzer can be a great watch dog.

Whatever you do, as soon as the dog is old enough, get it into a good obedience school.

If they have them where you live, puppy kindergarten is great as it helps socialize the young pup.

Guest Anonymous

I don't have any personal expierance with either breed, but I do know that they are both dominant, very strong (and large) breeds. Obediance classes are an excellent suggestion. Especially with the Dogo, socialization should begin as early as possible.