Dogomania

Chihuahua.

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Hi,I have a male Chihuahua puppy 4 months old.and noticed that one of his ears is not standing up like the other one.This just happened.

Guest Anonymous

Hey new chihuahua owner!
dont worry about the ear! I have two chihuahuas and they both went through this. This is totally normal. After a while the ear went back to normal and the other did the same thing! Good luck!
Mehra

• 4 months later...
Guest Anonymous

I recently got a Chihuahua pup also,,and up untill a few days ago,both his ears stood straight. now they both are floppy. he is my first chihuahua and my pride and joy.I was afraid something was wrong with him..sad? or sick? but im glad to see this is normal,,now i can sleep at night =) Thank you!

Guest Anonymous

I have a male Chihuahua thats almost 3 months old.When i first got him both his ears were straight,,now they are both flopped.I was worried something was wrong with him.I did some research and found out he is Teething! They say their ears will flop while they are teething.Once the teething period is over they will perk back up.Strange but true. Just thought i would share that with you )