Jump to content
Dogomania

Recommended Posts

Posted

I’m interested in how genetics influence coat type, shedding and grooming needs in different dog breeds. Do certain inherited coat traits make dogs more likely to shed heavily, develop mats or require more frequent brushing? I would also like to understand how double coats, curly coats and long coats differ genetically and how that affects routine coat care. I’d appreciate any reliable resources or experiences from breeders and dog owners.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...