Jump to content


Recommended Posts

Za tydzień wybieram się z pieskiem do Hiszpanii, konkretnie zabieram ze sobą 5 miesięcznego mopsa i czy oprócz paszportu i książeczki potrzebuje jeszcze jakiś dokumentów do tego albo coś? 

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...