Dogomania

Dear Dog

HuggyBear

when i say move it means to go someplace else not swtich positions with each other so there are 2 of you in the way.the dishes with the pawprint are yours and contain your food.the other dishes are mine and contain my food.please note that placing a pawprint in the middle of my plate and food does not stake a claim for it becoming your food and dish nor do i find that aesthetically pleasing in the slightest.the stair way was not designed by nascar and is therefore not a racetrack.beating me to the bottom is not the object.tripping me doesn't help either,as i fall faster than you can run.i cannot buy anything bigger than a king size bed.i'm very sorry about this.do not think i will resort to sleeping on the sofa to ensure your comfort.look at videos of dogs sleeping.they can actually crul up into a ball.it is not necessary to sleep perpendicular to each other stretch out to the fullest extend possible.please note that sticking tails & tongues out to maximize space used is nothing but scarcasm.my compact disc are not miniature frisbees.for the last time there is not a secret exit from the bathroom.if by some miracle i beat u there and manage to get the door shut it is not necessary to claw,whine,try to turn the knob,or to get your paw under the edge and try to pull the door open.when i exit this room,i will come out the same door i eneter.in addition i have been using bathroooms for years.canine attendance has never been necessary.also the toilet bowl is to relieve myself it is not your personal water bowl.the proper order is kiss me,then go smell th other dog's butt,i cannot stress this enough.it would be such a simple change for you.in return for your following these simple rules,i have posted the following messgae on our front door.
[b]rules for non-pet owners who visit and like to complain about our pets[/b]
1.the live here you,don't
2.if u do't want their hair on your clothes,stay off the furniture
3.i like my pets a lot better than i like most people
4.to you its an animal to me s/he is an adopted child who is short,hair,walks on all fours and doesn't speak clearly.
5.dogs are better than kids.they eat less,don't ask for money all the time,are eaiser to train,usually come when called,never drive your car,don't smoke ,don't worry about buying the latest fashions,don't wear your clothes,don't need a gazillion dollars for college,and if they get pregnant,you can sell the results.