Dogomania

Old English Sheep Dog is vomiting...HELP

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

A friend of mine has an OES Dog that is throwing up today. The Dog has done it several times today. It's amixture of food slightly digested with watery kind of liquid. There is no diarea or any other things. He hasn't been near any other dogs in a week either or knowingly eaten soemthing he'snot suppose to.

What do you think. I told her to not feed her dog for a day or two and to make sure water was always available. If the dog is still doing well, then go to the Vet.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: hollywood_hulkhogan on 2002-05-19 16:05 ]</font>

Guest Anonymous

does the dog have nyla bones or rawhide, or even pig ears? ingesting all those chemicals and then having dinner will make a dog puke...i just learned this lesson.

Guest Anonymous

My friend doesn't give her dog raw hyde or pig's ears, but thanks. I had heard from someone before that they gave their dog Pepto and it worked. I just called my friend and told her to try the Pepto. Thanks.