Jump to content
Dogomania

Jahred4

New members
  • Posts

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Jahred4's Achievements

Newbie

Newbie (1/14)

  • First Post Rare

Recent Badges

0

Reputation

  1. I enjoyed reading through this discussion, especially because stories about travelling with dogs often bring up details that you would not necessarily think about beforehand. Every trip can be a little different, and things like transport, unfamiliar places, and keeping a dog comfortable can make a big difference. I was also looking through some Canadian websites recently, including casino woodbine, although that is obviously a completely different subject. Still, I find it interesting to browse different types of websites and see how people share practical information in their own communities. This thread was a nice example of that, and the personal experiences in the comments make it more useful than a purely general guide would be.
×
×
  • Create New...