Dogomania

Championat Norwegii

meta

jeżeli pies ma Championat Polski i ukończone 2 lata wystarczy mu 1 CAC do Championatu Norwegii ale czy może to byc CAC z tzw małej wystawy, u nich klubówki (u nas ranga krajówki) czy musi to byc z CACIBówki?
orientuje się ktoś może?

[quote name='meta']jeżeli pies ma Championat Polski i ukończone 2 lata wystarczy mu 1 CAC do Championatu Norwegii ale czy może to byc CAC z tzw małej wystawy, u nich klubówki (u nas ranga krajówki) czy musi to byc z CACIBówki?
orientuje się ktoś może?[/QUOTE]

The title [I]“Norwegian champion” [/I]will be awarded to a dog or bitch older than 24 months, which wins a certificate (CAC) from an internationla show or at shows where the breed club are given the opportunity to award certificates that count to a champion titel, in line with certificates won at international shows and which has already been awarded a national champion title in another country. All dogs in all classes compete for the CAC, except those who are already Norwegian champions (note: a national champion from another country [I]may[/I] compete in the champion class and [I]may[/I] still win the CAC). There is one CAC and one CACIB (on the International Show) in each sex in each breed. In addition to this, some breeds require qualifications from working tests.

:p

[quote name='narisowa']The title [I]“Norwegian champion” [/I]will be awarded to a dog or bitch older than 24 months, which wins a certificate (CAC) from an internationla show [B]or at shows where the breed club are given the opportunity to award certificates that count to a champion titel[/B], in line with certificates won at international shows and which has already been awarded a national champion title in another country. All dogs in all classes compete for the CAC, except those who are already Norwegian champions (note: a national champion from another country [I]may[/I] compete in the champion class and [I]may[/I] still win the CAC). There is one CAC and one CACIB (on the International Show) in each sex in each breed. In addition to this, some breeds require qualifications from working tests.

:p[/QUOTE]

:D

dziękuję