Dogomania

Budapest 21.10.06 - CAC - Wystawa dla Owczarków Francuskich i Bouvierów

Lara

Kopiuje zaproszenie jakie otrzymalam od organizatorow, moze Was zainteresuje. Ta wystawa odbywa sie przy okazji 2dniowej i 2xCACIBowej wystawy w Budapescie :p

[B][B][I][FONT='Arial Narrow'][COLOR=sienna]S p e c i a l C A C [/COLOR][/FONT][/I][/B][/B]

[LEFT][LEFT][FONT=Monotype Corsiva][COLOR=sienna] [/COLOR][/FONT][/LEFT]
[LEFT][COLOR=sienna][FONT=Monotype Corsiva] [/FONT][B][I][FONT='Times New Roman']French Shepherd Show[/FONT][/I][/B][/COLOR][/LEFT][/LEFT]
[CENTER][CENTER][COLOR=sienna][B][I][FONT='Arial Narrow'] [/FONT][/I][/B][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3] [/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER][/CENTER]
[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=sienna] [B][I]Judge: Jean-Paul Kerihuel (F)[/I][/B][/COLOR][/FONT]
[B][FONT='Times New Roman'][COLOR=sienna] [/COLOR][/FONT][/B]
[COLOR=sienna][B][FONT='Times New Roman']Date:[/FONT][/B][FONT='Times New Roman'] 14:00 Saturday, 21. October 2006. [/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=sienna][B][FONT='Times New Roman']Place:[/FONT][/B][FONT='Times New Roman'] Hungexpo, Budapest[/FONT][/COLOR]
[FONT='Times New Roman'][COLOR=sienna](at the same place and time as the CACIB and Central-Eastern European Dogshow on 21-22. Oktober 2006.)[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=sienna][B]Participant breeds:[/B] [I]Berger de Brie, Berger de Beauce, Berger des Pyrénées á face rase Berger des Pyrénées á poil long Bouvier des Flandres, Chien de Montagne des Pyrénées[/I][/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=sienna][B]Entry classes[/B]: baby, puppy, young, intermediate, open, working, champion, veteran.[/COLOR][/FONT]
[COLOR=sienna][B][FONT='Times New Roman'][I]Available entitles:[/I][/FONT][/B][FONT='Times New Roman']HPJ, CAC, BOB, BOS, BIS, res. BIS[/FONT][/COLOR]
[I][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=sienna] [/COLOR][/FONT][/I]
[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=sienna][B][I]Judge:[/I][/B][I] Jean-Paul Kerihuel (F)[/I][/COLOR][/FONT]
[I][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=sienna]In the case of much entering, the baby, puppy, young and veteran dogs, from thefollowing breeds[I]: [B]Berger de Brie, Berger de Beauce, Bouvier des Flandres[/B], [/I]will be judged by [B]Ferenc Gröschl (H).[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/I]
[I][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=sienna]The rihgt to the change of the judge is reserved.[/COLOR][/FONT][/I]
[I][COLOR=maroon][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/I]
[B][COLOR=black][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=sienna]Entry fees:[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B]
[FONT='Times New Roman'][COLOR=sienna]* For the first dog with catalogue: 35 EU[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman'][COLOR=sienna]* For every additional dog without catalogue: 30 EU[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=sienna]* The entry fee for baby, puppy and veteran classes for each dogs: 20 EU[COLOR=black][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman'][COLOR=sienna] [/COLOR][/FONT]
[LEFT][LEFT][COLOR=sienna][B][FONT='Times New Roman']Registration deadline:[/FONT][/B][FONT='Times New Roman'] 01. october 2006.[/FONT][/COLOR][/LEFT]
[LEFT][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=sienna] [/COLOR][/FONT][/LEFT][/LEFT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=sienna][B][COLOR=black]Payment: [/COLOR][/B]OTP BANK[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=sienna] HU47117200012019271000000000 [/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=sienna] SWIFT CODE: OTPVHUHB[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=sienna] [/COLOR][/FONT]
[I][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=sienna]The payment is also possible on the place of the show before the starting. In this case the registration fee rises with 5 EU. [/COLOR][/FONT][/I]
[I][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=sienna]The fee of the BIS program could be pay on the place of the show. [/COLOR][/FONT][/I]
[FONT='Times New Roman'][COLOR=sienna]The entering for the show is possible by any kind of registering page. The registration is practicable before the show only. [/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman'][COLOR=sienna]For the e-mail registration, the registration page is found on the Internet on the [U][URL="http://www.nksz.fw.hu/"][COLOR=windowtext]nksz.fw.hu[/COLOR][/URL][/U] site.[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=sienna][B]Must enclose or attach to the registration page: [/B]For the successful entry to the Champion or the Working Class the copy of the champion or exam certificate have to be send with the registration page, otherwise the dog will be entered to the Open Class automatically.[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=sienna]Every other question is handled by the Show Rules of the Hungarian Kenel Club (MEOE).[/COLOR][/FONT]
[B][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=2][COLOR=sienna] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

[B][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=2][COLOR=sienna]Please send your registration to [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

[CENTER][CENTER][B][COLOR=black][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=sienna]the following address:[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=sienna] [/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
[CENTER][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=sienna]Firle Krisztina[/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
[CENTER][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=sienna]H-2030[/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
[CENTER][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=sienna]Érd[/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
[CENTER][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=sienna]Aradi u.64[/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B][COLOR=black][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=sienna] [/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B][COLOR=black][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=sienna]or the following e-mail address:[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B][COLOR=black][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=sienna] [/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][COLOR=black][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=sienna][email protected][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER][/CENTER]
[B][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=sienna]Attention![/COLOR][/FONT][/B]
[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=sienna]The Hungarian Kenel Club (MEOE) organise a two days long CACIB show at the same place and date.[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=sienna]Further information: [/COLOR][/FONT][URL="http://www.kennelclub.hu/"][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=sienna]www.kennelclub.hu[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=sienna] [/COLOR][/FONT]

Do zobaczenia! :multi: