Dogomania

Is this the right time for a second bullmastiff puppy? Advice needed!!

Anat

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]Hi there[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3] [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]I wonder if anyone can give me some advice with a decision I need to make in the next few days. I own one bullmastiff boy, Milo. Milo is now 14 month and neutered. I have socialized him and taken him to school since he was a puppy and so far I had no problems with him, he is a docile loving dog and used to play beautifully with all other dogs. I take him daily to a park next to my home where many dogs and people socialize and Milo has many friends there. [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3] [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]Over the last month Milo have grown and strengthen, as a result most dogs, including his old friends, prefer not to play with him anymore as they are afraid of his size and he desperately tries to find someone to play with. He became less tolerable of any aggression shown to him by other dogs, mainly males but also females. It takes just one growl and he jumps in and fights. He never initiates a fight but certainly doest not try to avoid it. In the last 2 weeks every time I went to the park there has been some incident, never directly Milo