Dogomania

LISTEN TO YOUR DOGS

courtnek

my son is in the hospital. pneumonia, in both lungs. he's had a bad cold and been coughing roughly for 2 days. worked both days tho I said he should stay home. came home from work, took cold medicine, passed out on the couch. I have been ragging and offering to take him to see a doctor, typical male, not necessary.

Free woke me up an hour ago. whining, demanding. Laurel was also whining, baying. Kyle was on the couch, shivering, freezing and with a high fever.

I just got back from the hospital. He'll be ok, he's on antibiotics and willbe there until tomorrow. If I dont beat him to death for stubborness, he'll live.

listen to your dogs. they know more then we do.

this is so true! one time my friend's rhodie would not get out of my crotch -- i mean she wouldn't even let me walk and she kept banging her head into me. more than usual :roll: the next day i got that all too familiar twinge in my back that indicated a bladder infection. went to dr and told him a rr diagnosed me -- sure enough i had an infection.

guys read no further . . .

gaia gets all 'concerned' and curious around that time of the month for me. as if i don't know already what's going on :roll: aspen is probably the most perceptive tho -- he will not leave my side if he senses i feel bad.

he's home, on high powered antibiotics, and inhaler and some expectorant to cough up the crap....damn kid....well, his girlfriend knows now and she'll rag him to no end if he does this again. he listens to HER
(figures)......

Free is the healer dog. I'm sure her anxiety set Laurel off, and you'd have to be DEAF to sleep thru that bay....

he sounds better already. but I am counting the antibiotics to make sure he takes them all til they're gone. I told him they have to stay in the medicine chest so the dogs wont get them....

:evilbat:

[quote name='courtnek']he's home, on high powered antibiotics, and inhaler and some expectorant to cough up the crap....damn kid....well, his girlfriend knows now and she'll rag him to no end if he does this again. he listens to HER
(figures)......[/quote]

Whenever Teddy's mom wants him to do/not do something, she calls me and asks me to make sure he does... He listens to me more then he does his mom.. :roll: :lol: