Dogomania

A couple hard questions for you.

Alan

[quote name='Alan']First, if you were any dog, and you could choose, any member here, to be your owner, who would it be and why?[/quote]
:wink: I think I'd live with R2 - she seems to be on the same wavelength as I am. :D
[quote]Secind, if you could be one of the dogs belonging to this group, which dog would you be and why?[/quote]
Looking at my Dane-boy here, I think he's leading a wonderful life of luxury and his workload is rather minimal. :lol: I'd be my dane ! :D

[quote name='rotten_two']if only my dogs weren't skeered of the water! :roll:[/quote]

Carson's gonna be commin over to teach em otherwise.. he's a freakin water whore. :lol:

Mkay.. I'd want to live with..

R2 - Because I've seen how spoiled her pups are.. but yet oh so well behaved and have that freakin huge backyard.
Shara - I'd get to do agility and live in Canada. :P
or Kat - I'd get to play with lil Miss Kes all day, and I'd get to see all of her katastrophes.. plus she's a wonderful trainer and fuzzbutt momma!

If I could pick any one of ya'lls dogs to be it would be..

Kes - I'd die to have that much energy and enthusiasma bout life.
Jackie or Maya or Pooh Bear - They're such dorks! And they get those comfy comfy recliners... :lol:

[quote name='Alan'][quote name='rotten_two']hasn't this been done? i know we did at least the second part once before![/quote]

OK, from now on, Im putting you in charge of the "That's already been done" list. My tiny brain cant remember all that stuff :lol:[/quote]

:lol: If you step out of line R2 WILL call you on it!

[quote name='BuddysMom'][quote name='Alan'][quote name='rotten_two']hasn't this been done? i know we did at least the second part once before![/quote]

OK, from now on, Im putting you in charge of the "That's already been done" list. My tiny brain cant remember all that stuff :lol:[/quote]

:lol: If you step out of line R2 WILL call you on it![/quote]

I heard she was the Official Enforcer of the 2006 Olympics :D

I try to be good! I really do!

I'd have to have someone active to live with that could handle me so I would go for R2 I think and I would choose to be Kes because then I get to be my normal hyper bouncy self and I would just really be me in a dogs body :lol: I reckon if I was a dog I would be that much of a handful that I would likely be at a rescue centre as a hopeless case that couldn't be rehomed :lol: oooh I just got a deja vu feeling!