Dogomania

don't make me kill somebody! *UPDATED*

rotten_two

ok so i know i have told you that our neighborhood has an intact free roaming male pit, snoopy. sweetest dog by some miracle -- his 'father' has the intellect of a garden hoe and i have tried to talk to him several times about keeping snoopy contained either in a fenced yard or on leash. he is most often drunk and unfortunately this retard is helping another neighbor build a new house --honestly i think he pays him in beer.

so we have had several run-ins and i have explained that while i do like snoopy gaia tends to redecorate the house when he comes in our yard. he comes right up to the windows and just looks inside. hunny wants to snatch snoopy and give him to a rescue. that would be fine but then i have to worry what retard might try. anyway suffice it to say he is not the sharpest knife in the drawer!

so today i am on my back porch grilling meat for the pups and he starts yelling that i snatched his dog. then he starts saying that his dog jumped my fence and that he and gaia got in a fight (never happened not even close). a bunch of drunken accusations all the while my other neighbor is trying to shut him up because he realizes that i am standing there steaming. so i went t-totally ghetto on his redneck ass! i mean i went so far as to invite him to step into the yard so i could plant my grilling fork in his eyes. then i shouted a myriad of curses at him that ended in 'you pcunt" (silent p). after that they all went inside the new house and got quiet! i swear idiots bring you down to their level! i am still shaking. i am now thinking next time i see snoopy out i might have to call animal control!

I sympathize. people like that twist me up so bad I could do something desperate and illegal, causing pain....

never thought of the grilling forks though.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

although I once told one of my X's friends, who was too touchy/feeley for my taste, that if he didnt stop I would twist his undies in such a bunch he'd be guaranteed to never have offspring..... :oops:

anyway, I agree that Snoopy needs a new home. Maybe AC could help.theres no law against getting drunk on your own property, but there are certainly laws against verbal harrassment of the neighbors while in a drunken state. Its called Drunk and Disorderly in most places...

no he was yelling because he is a drunken fool and no i haven't ever grabbed his dog. when i do find snoopy in our yard i say 'go home' and he usually responds by running toward his house. i have no idea where snoopy is tonite -- i just saw him at our gate yesterday so i assume he is around somewhere!

If your neighbor would keep Snoopy at home he wouldn't have to accuse his wonderful neighbor of stealing his dog and narrowly escape getting stabbed with a grilling fork!

Animal Control might be just the remedy.

(I also got a vivid picture of you brandishing the fork while shouting curses in his direction. :lol: )

[quote name='Horsefeathers!']What creative use of words you have there! Am I a bad person for admitting that I giggled out loud at the image of you threatening to stab someone in the eyes with your grilling fork? :oops:
[/quote]

:cunao:

i think i wuld do waht you sugested and next time call the animal controll, that will teach him a lason he won't forget :evil:

here's a little update for ya . . .

yesterday my neighbor who is building the house came and apologized for the retard's behavior. i told him that the only thing he did wrong was let that dude hang out over there. i got the impression that retard was uninvited and wouldn't take the hint to leave. i also told my neighbor that i did not snatch snoopy nor did i call anyone about the dog. he said he wishes i did call -- not that he doesn't like snoopy -- i think he realizes snoopy would be better off somewhere else. big of him to apologize and take responsibility for something that happened at his house, don't ya agree? think it was the fork threat? or maybe my colorful language?