Dogomania

What a night...*UPDATE*

Sharpeigirl

What a night I had last night.. 3 am Sassy is awake & whining in her crate. I thought she needed to pee since she's got another UTI. Took her out, she didn't go. Brought her inside. Left her out of the crate while I went to the bathroom. Came out, and she was throwing up. Everything she ate yesterday was brought back to life. Not once, but 3 times.. Then she has a very messy poopie on the floor. She had it coming out of both ends. Finally I guess she'd gotten it all out of her system, she walked into her crate & promptly passed out. Leaving me to clean up puke & poop at 3 in the morning.. Oh the joys of dog ownership.. Could it of been a reaction to the antibiotics? She's on 250mg of the genaric version of Baytril(Sp). Last time she didn't have such an adverse reaction to it.. And she's only had 4 pills so far. Should I stop giving them to her & call the vet tomorrow?

Unless she has a really sensitive stomach (which she does doesn't she?) I doubt it would be the baytril. Lucky was on it for a foot infection, and he has a really sensitive stomach too with no bad effects. My rat girls are also on Baytril for a respiratory infection, ad no side effects either. I would call the vet too.

This just keeps getting more & more strange.. She has yet to get a drink of water today. I just gave her fresh & she just sniffed at it & walked away.. She shows no intrest in eating. She usally hovering over me when I eat something. She's curently asleep in her crate again. I'm going to make a trip to the vet tomorrow and have her checked out.. I hope it's just the antibiotics and nothing else..

:-? I put her back on the meds & she's sicker then before.. Gah, I'm taking her to the vet tomorrow for a full work up.. This is so strange.. If I skip a day she's fine, but if I give them every day she get really sick.. So I don't know what's up.. She got sick on the last antibiotics also, but not this badly..

I don't know what is going on with her, but she's still not herself. She's on new meds, but she's still refuseing food. Vet said tempt her with "human foods" I got her to eat a tiny bit of Turkey, but that;'s about it. I'm going to try to boil up some rice and some chicken today & see if I can get her to eat some of it. Vet didn't find anything pyhsicaly wrong with her. Blood work is normal. we're just stumped..