Dogomania

Whites Of My Dogs Eyes

I have a two year old Golden she is the love of my life. I just got home from a long day out actually it wasnt that long less than 5 hours. I noticed that the white portions of her eyes are red. I have never seen this before. Of course I will contact my vet but I was wondering if someone might be able to shed some light on this so I can stop panicking. She is acting normal and does not appear to be in any pain at all. I joined this site tonight just to ask this question I am not familiar with how it works. I will leave my email address because I am not sure if I people reply through this site or through my email! Forgive me!

my email is [email][email protected][/email] and my little girls name is Shelby.

Thank You

Happy Holidays!

I would like to thank you for your kind words. I sat down tonight and watched a movie thinking just relaxing is maybe what she needed. It actually seemed to clear up slightly but not much. I am hopeing all is well, I am spending home all day with her tomorrow and will do more checking online and through my local vet. Now she is sleeping like a baby!