Dogomania

awww

imported_Kat

Kes is sleeping and is making wee whimpery noises and twitching her legs and her whiskers :lol:

everyone seems to be bored tonight and theres no action on this forum at all and seeing as its a dog forum i thought i would make a useful post contribution that relates to dogs and not farts or mint m and m's :D

Dreaming dogs can be sooooooo funny ! :lol:
Tessa suckles too in her sleep. :drinking: That's the "extra" noise besides all that squealing and twitching she does. :D

Daytona scared me half to death the other night. :o He sat up on his sofa, let out a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge howl (wolflike!!! :o ) Woke us all up - turned around, big sigh, and went back to dreaming rightaway. God knows what he was dreaming about............ :oops: Dances with Wolves?????? :P :lol:

Angel would run in her sleep. Many times I would wake to having her kicking her feet into my back! Now that is a hard “wake-up” from a 208 lbs baby! Angel also would snore with her eyes open. It was scary to look at her (thinking she was awake looking at you) & then realizing she was still asleep when she let out a “floor shaking” snore.

Linda & Annie