Dogomania

What other animal is your dog like?

imported_Kat

What other type of animal does your dog remind you of or act as?

At night, Kes gets very alert when walking and her ears are pricked forward and she starts this sort of high stepping trot that reminds me of a hackney horse! you can tell when she does because her tags jump up n down more than her usual trot and she lifts her paws up very high :lol:

At other times she reminds me of a fox by the way she curls up and by the way she sometimes glances at you from a side-view. :D

i think gaia is like a cheetah when she runs -- i wish you could see this dog run she tears it up -- she outran an italian greyhound! she is also very graceful when she wants to be especially with jumping so she is also like a gazelle.

aspen well he is most like a human i guess. very mellow boy and would rather be around people.

[quote name='ESSlover'][quote name='rotten_two']i think gaia is like a cheetah when she runs -- i wish you could see this dog run she tears it up -- she outran an italian greyhound! [/quote]

She really does look like a cheetah... :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Laurel also thinks she's a cheetah, and has the "cat feet" to prove it. I have a picture of her running, taken with a still camera, and no amount of photo-fussing would make it any less blurry...

Freebee thinks she's a security guard....

Ford thinks he's dog....

and PC thinks he is the Emperor of the Universe....

:lol:

Daisy wakes us up by laying on our chest and slapping our face, left paw, right paw, left, right. She lounges on the back of furniture and on the window sill. For her first 5 or 6 years she would let out little moaning sounds when petted, her version of a cat purring. So I would have to say a cat.