Dogomania

rottie on tv

rotten_two

i saw a gorgeous rottie in a family channel movie last night! it had joshua jackson (pacey from dawsons creek), claire forelani (meet joe black), and harvey keitel! i saw the rottie in the previews and i had to watch. it was a sweet chick flick called in the shadow of the sun i believe. pacey was always my fave now i remember why! :eating:

oh gotcha! i kinda think the name suited the character. pacey j witter --has a nice ring -- strange perhaps. real life is stranger -- have you seen some of the names of the nfl players? or omarosa -- what the hell kinda name is that?

i think a good name would be fukengruven rashaaan johnson!

[quote name='rotten_two']oh gotcha! i kinda think the name suited the character. pacey j witter --has a nice ring -- strange perhaps. real life is stranger -- have you seen some of the names of the nfl players? or omarosa -- what the h*** kinda name is that?

i think a good name would be fukengruven rashaaan johnson![/quote]

:lol:
My daughter went to school with this girl named Toshiba.......
I said "Where the H did that girl get her name ??? Was her Mom watching T.V when she gave birth ????"

:lol:

Guest Anonymous

My little sis ran AAU track when she was little. I remember her running against a Toillette and a Sparkle. Poor kids.
One of my good friends name is Pathon (pronounced pay-thon).

[quote name='xavierandrea']Oh Jeff that reminds.. :lol: . Last week I went to collect rent.. And some of my tenants are a little looney... lets leave it at that... Well we got on the subjet of dogs.. And he goes.. " Oh yeah you got them ROCKS.." I busted out laughing... :lol:[/quote]

:lol: You got rocks alright.......

"BALLS !!" said the Queen, "if I had two I'd be King !!" :lol: :lol: