Dogomania

Fence Question

ObedienceGrrl

Okay....here's my situation:

We have a white vinyl 4 rail split fence. Like this:
[url]http://www.metropolitanfence.com/images/post_rail/4rail_big.jpg[/url]

We did this because our development is built on an old farm house property (very large acreage) and the actual farm house is behind us. Well they have a wood four rail split going around their entire property so we wanted to match them and also not just put up a fence that blocked everyone out, like we were staking out our property.

So it works great with the GSDs but the little ones can get through it. We didn't have them when we moved in and put the fence up so it was not thought of at that time. They don't always go through it, but PoGo will on occasion. Tater never will unless I'm standing on the other side.

My question is that we need to find something to keep them in! Don't really want to put up anything that's going to look crappy or half-assed.

Any suggestions will be helpful! We'd like to get something up in the spring so they can be outside with us and I don't have to worry about keeping PoGo in my sights at all times! He's quick!

That first one that you have looks like what we would like.....but we'd need it to go up cover the first two openings (the ground level and the next one up). PoGo will jump over the first slat and get out that way along with scooting underneath.

The trellis might not be bad, especially if we painted it white to match the fence.

Thanks....I'll show Jeremy the trellis. I never thought of those before!

also if you wanted to go with chicken wire or the green plastic fencing, both can be painted white as well. the chicken wire would require metal paint and the seed fencing would require plastic paint. same as the trellis, you cant paint them with wood paint if they are metal or plastic.