Dogomania

HELP!!! I lost Kiani

Guest Anonymous

[quote]And yes I call it an annoyance because she so stupid most the time, and only listen when she wants to. And she had to do this the night before our trip. I guess she's trying to tell me that she doesn't want to stay in the kennels for three days. And then she'll get sent to the shelter that I got her from. On top of that I'll have to go through another round of dealing with stupid fleas and really nasty huge ticks that squirt blood when you squish them.
On top of that, I'll have to pay like 50$ to get her back out, which is about 32$ more than keeping her at the disney kennels.
[/quote]
If you did give a flipping rip about the dog, then why not giver her back to the damn shelter if she isn't dead now!! Your a low life peice of trash.. When my dogs get out, I'm after them till thier home. You make me sick :evil: :evil: :evil:[/quote]

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok to me it sounds like she's to much for u 2 handle! Yes I do know how it feels to chase a hound hell I know what it's like trying to catch a husky mix! But I would NEVER give up on finding them after only 3 days! As for the tags falling off...goto your vet/city hall/wherever you register your dogs and get some smurfing new ones! Oh and if it's the rings that keep breaking off then I suggest find a key ring you don't use thats thick and use that to hold the tags on.

wow....I missed all of it....

hey, how do I gain entrance to"JustUs?" am I disapproved for some reason? :(

well, I'm glad she's gone(thanks K) cuz I had some really NOT NICE flammable things to say, which would have gotten me in trouble again, I'm sure....what a freakin' DITZ......

I spent 8 hours searching for my sons cat....harder to find than a dog in most cases.....5 minutes was TOO MUCH????

<deep breath> she's gone now,dont get worked up....she's gone now,dont get worked up....she's gone now,dont get worked up....

:agrue:

[quote name='courtnek']wow....I missed all of it....

[color=red]hey, how do I gain entrance to"JustUs?" [/color]am I disapproved for some reason? :(

well, I'm glad she's gone(thanks K) cuz I had some really NOT NICE flammable things to say, which would have gotten me in trouble again, I'm sure....what a freakin' DITZ......

I spent 8 hours searching for my sons cat....harder to find than a dog in most cases.....5 minutes was TOO MUCH????

<deep breath> she's gone now,dont get worked up....she's gone now,dont get worked up....she's gone now,dont get worked up....

:agrue:[/quote]

Just PM K and she'll give you access..... :wink:

[quote name='courtnek']

[/quote]

COURT! You do realize, don't you, that JustUS is the XXX rated super adultified, questionable contentified, anything goes section? I mean, you're certainly welcome to join it, but I thought I'd give you fair warning so that you wouldn't be expecting one thing and see something else entirely. :oops:

[quote name='Jessashelony'][quote name='SandrA9810']I called it hopeless after five minutes. Do any of you realize what a city looks like? Do any of you realize how far an animal can travel in a short period of time?
I looked for four hours before it got unsafe for even us to look. I asked nearby business if they saw her, and nobody did.
Where do you start when in a city you don't even know yourself?[/quote]

No... We all living in the smurfing hills you dumbass![/quote]
I know the above quote happened on page 3 and it's probably way off topic by this page but that comment just had my rolling. :lol:

[quote name='Horsefeathers!'][quote name='courtnek']

[/quote]

COURT! You do realize, don't you, that JustUS is the XXX rated super adultified, questionable contentified, anything goes section? I mean, you're certainly welcome to join it, but I thought I'd give you fair warning so that you wouldn't be expecting one thing and see something else entirely. :oops:[/quote]

I'm in....did you think just because I'm old I would be offended? shame shame HF...you should know me better by now... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

but if the younguns object, I'll let it slide. you guys decide....

8)

[quote name='courtnek']I'm in....did you think just because I'm old I would be offended? shame shame HF...you should know me better by now... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

but if the younguns object, I'll let it slide. you guys decide....

8)[/quote]

Oh, for the love of...! :roll:

NO, I didn't think you were too old (I don't know that you'll be the oldest person there), and NO, I don't think anyone's going to object. I would have said that to anyone if I weren't sure they were aware of the content. :o

Maybe it just means [b]I'm[/b] getting old. :oops:

Well this will be my final post. So you don't have to worry about banning this account. Plus it's all to easy to create yahoo email accounts and such, but I dont feel like bothering. I have other sites to chit chat with people for the rare times I do come online.

As for Kiani, she made it home. I dont know how she did it, but she was on our doorstep monday night when we got there. Her leash that was on her was no longer there, so we feel that maybe some one took her out of the truck, or possible found her and tried to keep her in thier yard and she dug herself out.
As for her tags, her's expired in October and a local pet supermarket had a clinic doing it for a discount. So she's got all her shots and a new tag. The new key rings are also much smaller, and her new leash has a bigger clip on it, so Kari can't accidently hook it onto the rings. And yes we've gone through just about every extra key ring that's on our car keys now.
She also has a new collar, that I got at disney, and a new doggie bowl. Although Kari kept trying to convince me to not get it in case she never got back home. But I wouldnt listen to her, nor would I let her give it to moogle. I bought it for Kiani and knew that it would be for her no matter what.

She was one dirty dog when she got home, so she got a bath that night, and we checked her over for anything else. She managed to get a few scrapes, so I cleaned them with a little bit of peroxide. And she got a visit from the vet and he told me she was just fine.

She also seems to be more attached to me, never wants to leave my side. And this morning I was trying to get something out of the truck bed before it got soaked, and she stood there in the rain, watching me, and wouldn't go back inside till I went in. And she hates getting wet.
Of course she's getting more spoiled than ever, and always has constant attention.

I guess it goes to show how much she does love me, and how much she wants to be with me. She was half way between our place and where she used to live. She was 3 when we got her, and I've only had her for a year now. So she could have very well made it back to her old owners.
At least dog's aren't judgmental of who they love. No matter who you are, or what you do, or if you give them dildo's to chew on, as long as you feed them and love them, they're yours for life.
Kiani loves me, and she'll be mine for life. No matter what happens or how bad things get.

I'm sorry if you don't feel she got the better end of the deal. But she's happy, so that's all that matters to me.
And yes, she still goes every where with me. Although I've been more conscience of making sure the doors are locked, and the back window is closed.

[quote name='CoalSky'][quote name='Malamum']So, did you go on your holiday while she was missing?[/quote]

Yeah she did, she bought a collar and dish for her missing dog while she was gone too :-?[/quote]

Oh you are right. I didn't read her email properly - it was too long and rambling.

I breaks my heart think about that poor missing dog sitting on the doorstep while they were away enjoying themselves at Disney. :evil: :evil: :evil: