Dogomania

HELP!!! I lost Kiani

Guest Anonymous

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='FearedDogFan'][quote name='Jessashelony'][quote]I am for the ban, too. And please, guys, don't think it's because I don't agree with her marital status[/quote]

Not sure why this would even be brought up???[/quote]

I didn't want you all to think it was just because she's lesbian. :oops: I wouldn't have brought it up, but I just wanted to make sure you all understood. :wink:[/quote]

Then dont you mean sexual preference instead of marital status?
Anyway, I dont think anyone was even thinking about that... until you brought it up.

You bloody stupid gash. You can't even remember to lock your doors and somehow dog ownership seemed like a good idea to you? You are worried about kennel fees and Disneyland? You leave a dog unattended in a vehicle? Get off the computer and get a bloody goldfish. You don't deserve a dog.

[quote name='Jessashelony'][quote name='__crazy_canine__']Is it because I said id be worried about you being a mod?!? I didnt mean it! :lol:[/quote]

You made me cry because of that!!! :lol: Just teasing... I think I'd make a lousy mod anyway... :lol: But K and bk are just as mean as I am!!!! :evilbat:[/quote]

That's why I thought you already were a mod ... because you're so darn mean! :wink:

[quote name='BuddysMom'][quote name='Jessashelony']
You made me cry because of that!!! :lol: Just teasing... I think I'd make a lousy mod anyway... :lol: But K and bk are just as mean as I am!!!! :evilbat:[/quote]

That's why I thought you already were a mod ... because you're so darn mean! :wink:[/quote]

:lol: Yeah, you are equally as mean as BK. K isnt mean, what are you talking about Jess.... :drinking: We all know K is a merciful modgod and she loves us... she wouldnt hurt us.... right???? :puppydogeyes: :puppydogeyes: :puppydogeyes: :lol:

[quote name='__crazy_canine__'] :lol: Yeah, you are equally as mean as BK. K isnt mean, what are you talking about Jess.... :drinking: We all know K is a merciful modgod and she loves us... she wouldnt hurt us.... right???? :puppydogeyes: :puppydogeyes: :puppydogeyes: :lol:[/quote]

I'm getting out the kool aid and tin foil just to be sure :drinking:

[quote name='Dog Lover'][quote name='Mei-Mei']George Bush is smart![/quote]

I voted for him so guess that makes me a troll too. :drinking: :evilbat:[/quote]

It's OK to say you voted for him, just don't go calling him smart :lol: (we don't tolerate such damn lies...)

Edited to add, JK! JK!! JK!!! Oh shit, too late, they're busting my door down ... nice knowing you all ...

Guest Anonymous

Good god I break my typical schedule of getting home, cooking dinner,and jumping on the computer while dinner is cooking just so I could talk to my husband on the web cam and it looks like I missed all the fun. I'm glad I decided to read the post all the way through before replying! My goodness ladies you have made me giggle!( Oh yeah you too Drew and Jeff)

Guest Oscar The Grouch

[quote name='BentleysMom'][quote name='Mei-Mei']Ignore her. Don't waste your time. Go play in JustUs. I'll post nudie pictures for you. :)[/quote]

Woohoo, I'm on my way! :D[/quote]

The batteries are in the freezer...

Guest Anonymous

I am trying to read this but had to stop so I could post real quick...
First off: HOLY SHIT!!!! I agree with BM... Sandra= Dumbass Bitch. Can someone make her a signature?? :lol:
Now...
if you are telling the truth, which I think you are just blowing smoke up our asses, you have got to be the most irresponsible dog owner. You admit to letting your dog escape several times, admit the tags have fallen off several times and have done nothing to correct either problem. If your dog really did escape you would be trying to find her. Calling istn enough and you would be doing something other than posting here being an asshole.
I could go on, but screw her....