Dogomania

HELP!!! I lost Kiani

Guest Anonymous

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

And yes I call it an annoyance because she so stupid most the time, and only listen when she wants to. And she had to do this the night before our trip. I guess she's trying to tell me that she doesn't want to stay in the kennels for three days. And then she'll get sent to the shelter that I got her from. On top of that I'll have to go through another round of dealing with stupid fleas and really nasty huge ticks that squirt blood when you squish them.
On top of that, I'll have to pay like 50$ to get her back out, which is about 32$ more than keeping her at the disney kennels.

You people really are stupid sometimes.

Yeah I think I know what a city looks like... :roll: Ive spent plenty of time in Chicago and Dallas, thank you very much.

Wow, hopeles after five minutes.... I really dont care how big your city is or how fast an animal can travel, Id be out there every waking hour looking for my dog. Id be putting up flyers, checking animal shelters in person, calling the police, etc.etc.

I (actually my bro) lost my aunts dog and I looked everywhere! I didnt stop or get hopeless. We called the police and left our number and a description of the dog. Thank doG, someone called and we got her back. She didnt have any tags on her but luckily since we called the police and left our number, we found her again.

Same case when we found a dog. We called and left our number with the police, and the next day we got a call from the owners and they got their dog back.

[quote name='IlBLisSlI']I don't know why you are sitting here asking where to look. You might want to start with... I donno... looking OUTSIDE. Unless of course your dog likes to jump out of your car and onto this message board.
Then how about looking at the pound and other shelters.
If that doesn't work how about you come back on here and tell us more about the cute little 3 dollar outfits you bought at the Salvation Army I’m sure that will help as well.
But if all else fails. I suggest you kill yourself. Your dog will be better off in a world without you anyway and we would sure be a lot happier not having to listen to your mindless bullshit that's for sure.[/quote]

Ya wanna know why Drew ? Cause she's a FUCKING liar........
BAN the IGNORANT BITCH !!! :evilbat:

ok one more thing whacko and then im gonna shut up -- it seems your dog is better off without you and i hope someone finds her and keeps her so that she doesn't have to suffer with you as her carless frigid bitchass guardian! seems to me the dog is smart and you are the stupid one! now be gone satan's spawn *poof*

Guest Anonymous

BTW: I'm not lying, she really did jump out of the car, you can call ft lauderdale police dept. to verify. And I do have a dog named Kiani, you can check my early posts back when I joined. (I joined because I had questions about her).

By why not turn it into a bullshit topic, and all you seem to be doing is bullshitting. I came here looking for some serious advice about what I should do. And you turned it into this.

But for now, Kari is awaiting my arrival. At least she's where she should be, and doesn't run away.

Tah Tah.

[quote name='SandrA9810']BTW: I'm not lying, she really did jump out of the car, you can call ft lauderdale police dept. to verify. And I do have a dog named Kiani, you can check my early posts back when I joined. (I joined because I had questions about her).

By why not turn it into a bullshit topic, and all you seem to be doing is bullshitting. I came here looking for some serious advice about what I should do. And you turned it into this.

But for now, Kari is awaiting my arrival. At least she's where she should be, and doesn't run away.

Tah Tah.[/quote]

You my dear are the one who turned it into a bullshit topic......
You're the one that wasn't taking it seriously......
You're the one that turned it into a Salvation Army fashion show and pissing match........ :wink:

Guest Anonymous

You know the first damn thought that came into my head when I saw this thread was Dog help me the idiot bitch is back. I can only hope that you're here because you're trolling and not because your dog is actually lost. You make me sick and I for one am in agreement with everyone else in this thread about banning you.

To sit there and post on a message board when you could be out LOOKING for your dog is pretty goddamn heartless. I can only imagine what this poor dog must have gone through living with such a stupid, ignorant, heartless moron. I hope that your dog is safe and that she finds a better home to live in.

To sit there and complain about $150 being lost is stupid. I'm not rich but even to me that's not a lot of money. To sit here and describe what you bought while your dog was getting lost baffles me.

I for one hope that you are banned and never come back to this board. We don't need your crap and certainly don't want other people who come to this board to think that you're the average poster here.

Get off your blooming A S S and go find your dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!