Dogomania

Kes is going to be given to the dogs home!

imported_Kat

I had my back turned for literally a minute while I was on the phone and she ripped the paper off one of my secret santa presents! :o

I told her shes going to the home for the bad dogs and her response was arrerrf and gave me that cheeky look ....cheeky little madam she is! :o

Sorry secret santa person out there..have to now go and re-wrap one of the things :lol:

Anyone want a rebellious Border collie ? Free to a good home?

Shes totally rebelling through the whole adolesence stage!!! :o This afternoon I was typing an email in between doing a split shift at work and I heard a heck of a bang. She had jumped up on my dresser, got tangled in my cd player lead, pulled that down as well as most of the stuff there including a glass of water. Glass smashed and the sound was that much that she peed! :o Had to clean up a shed load of wee glass splinters and check her paws. Her paws were fine but I managed to get a wee shard under the skin and its like a wee bit that won't come out no matter how much I tweeze it.

I'm taking a stance with her now that she isn't even getting an inch and currently she is sitting in a sit stay outside of my bedroom door and won't be released until she gets told.

How the heck am I going to get this dog on a plane next week :roll: :o