Dogomania

Need some good thoughts..*Update*

StarFox

I need some dogo prayers and good thoughts right now. My aunt's dog Trouble, is gone. :( My aunt came home Friday night and noticed that the back gate was opened and Trouble was gone. She called the local pound but they didn't answer. Her and her son went looking for her but couldn't find her.

I told my aunt not to leave Trouble in the back yard but of course she dosn't listen to me. Personally I don't think they will ever get her back. She is a Pit Bull and to be honest I think one of my cousins crack-head, gang member friends took her and is probably trying to fight her. :cry: She is such a sweet dog and she was so neglected, no one cared for her, took her out or loved her and now no one really cares that she is gone. So can you please send some good thought her way that she is happy and safe right now, I think she needs it. :cry:

Here is the sweet fat girl...

[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0TQDdAsEUVOqhrnRWy14cmmEjb1Vt0*HmanVWzIOnyo0R5ZYWQvbUXvx*2EiuZ2gnV9psoTvc1g3pJJVCKsjYWvgxmLX8BedC8*ylJu5JstJNsQnpvfa26g/850012-R1-11-11A.JPG?dc=4675546618010743898[/img]

[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0TQALA8MU0eqhrnRWy14cmh5cigVM4hHk6PVosErqH9QonrooesGjpDtOphGlln77t93Z5DvkhEbW6*GLSZbqb9Kz6bw4*Y8vqTDIgqFsIVUBQ04aI76sRw/850012-R1-12-12A.JPG?dc=4675546618024344628[/img]

[b]*UPDATE*[/b] My aunt is still looking for her. She called me up a while ago asking me if I had any idea on how to look for her or what to do. I sent her my pics of Trouble so she could make some 'Lost' Posters. She actually sounded really upset when she called me, I think she thought that Trouble would just come back home or get picked up by Animal Control. :-? I know my youngest cousin is really upset and she is taking this really hard. I just have a feeling that they will never find Trouble. :cry:

Thank you all so much for your kind thoughts. I'll update again if anything happens.

She was found!!!!!!!!!!! :D Woo Hoo! A man found her and refused to take her to the shelter because that shelter is known to put Pits down even if they have an owner. So he actually took the dog to his vet and got her all up to date on her shots and somehow found my aunts phone number from the rabies tag or something and called today. I'm so happy, I really thought that they would never find her again.

Thanks for all your prayers and kind thoughts! :angel:

Although I think it's good news that she wasn't stolen by a crack-head dog fighter...... :wink:
I'm almost a little sad she'll be going back to where she was neglected....
that is what you said in the first post ? They neglected her and didn't care about her ?? :(
Seems like this guy that found her did more for her in the short time he had her......too bad he didn't keep her. :(

[quote name='Debbie']Although I think it's good news that she wasn't stolen by a crack-head dog fighter...... :wink:
I'm almost a little sad she'll be going back to where she was neglected....
that is what you said in the first post ? They neglected her and didn't care about her ?? :(
Seems like this guy that found her did more for her in the short time he had her......too bad he didn't keep her. :([/quote]

I agree debbie. I'm going to have a talk with my aunt and youngest cousin this week and see if they will keep her inside from now on. I think when I said "neglected" I was being too harsh. By my standards (dogo standards) every dog I see that isn't inside happy with the family is "neglected".

Her dog stays out durring the day and comes in at night and gets to sleep on the couch. Anwyways I'm going to see if they can change the current situation or make it better for Trouble. I'm just happy that she is back. :D