Dogomania

Torn on pit bulls (again)

BuddysMom

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont spank behinds...I go for the knees.... :evilbat:

and you're BOTH gonna need bracelets if you keep lieing to each other about ME.....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:agrue:

did you ever notice when you choose that emoticon, and it shows you the symbols before you submit, that this one says "agrue" instead of "argue"?

:lol:

Hey, thanks for sharing! What an eye opener. And here I was thinking that the only breed of dog that ever bites is pit bulls :roll: :lol:

(Sorry Alan, my sarcasm got the best of me! I know you were just passing it on. 8) )

That was SO not my point but I can see how, if someone read some of my earlier posts in this thread they might get the impression that I am just another ignoramus who thinks all pit bulls are baby killers, etc.

Your aquaintance's page is well written and a fine message, if not somewhat like a broken record and therefore reflective of my real point, that too many pit bull advocates refuse to accept or admit that there is a multi-faceted, unprecedented crisis that surrounds and victimizes these wonderful innocent dogs.