Dogomania

My stupid neighbor

Cora

So I'm walking my dog and this other dog comes charging out of the yard gate with his owner. He charges my dog who is acting scared because the other dog is growling. I ask the guy if it is his dog and he says yes but he is harmless. Then the bastard child bites my dog and my dog yelps and tries to get away! And the guy is just standing there so I yelled at his dog and threw my foot in front of his dog's face. The owner tells me not to kick his dog and said if he had his dog on a leash and knew how to control him I wouldn't need to kick his damn dog. It was a great neighborhood conversation :( A dog charging, growling and biting my dog is not harmless or friendly, get a grip! :agrue:

well i have a great line for this kind of owners, if they starting to jump after the dog got kiked, i don;t know about you but i just look at them and queitly promice them that if i'll there dog EVER again attacking he will dessaper, and it works great i never see this dog again :D but i guess it's works great with high tempered freaks like me :lol:

I think I will carry citronella spray with me, harmless but turns the other dog away. At least use it on the smaller dogs. I wouldn't do that to a pit bull though because your right they can be a little jumpy :P . BTW, your dog kind of looks like mine a little. Check out [url]http://groups.msn.com/Dog-O-Maniaphotohosting/tobey.msnw?Page=1[/url]

Ugh!

My friend Hallie could never keep her dog leashed up in the yard. I'm so suprised they didn't get that dman dog taken away from her I was walking home one night froma friends and her damn dog started growling at me and trying to bite me. I did something I shouldn't have. I kicked the dog by the head because I didn't want to get bit. I didn't do it hard but enough for him to yelp and run away. Her dog was huge too I wasn't kicking a little dog. He was at least over 70lbs.

Edited to add, the dog was fine I called my friend right after it happened. I kicked it on it's side by it's head to turn it away from biting me. That sounded all wrong.

I'd call the cops- and have them warn him to keep his dog on a leash. Just think if your dog got seriously huirt they would be responsible for a vet bill. Maybe they can warn them about the leash laws.

• 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...