Dogomania

Question (asking for Teddy)

ESSlover

Teddy just called me and told me that Venus (Australian Cattle dog) had bit him. He said he just layed down next to her and she bit him and ran off. He's kinda shocked and scared and is nervous to go see if she's ok. He isnt bleeding or anything, just really shook up. I told him that she might just not be feeling well and acting out on that. Any ideas? Thanks guys, replies needed asap. I'm worried for both him and Venus. :(

Edit-- Forgot to say, she isnt really a cattle dog. More built like a short hair Collie, but the coloring of a cattle dog. She's pretty big.

She's two, turning three on May 5th. She hasnt bitten anybody before, and he didnt do anything fast, just layed down. He said that a lil while ago, she would growl at him when he layed down next to her, but only like 2 times has she done that. He's really worried. He's scared to go talk to his mom (she's asleep) because he's scared they'll have to get rid of her. She's his little baby.