Dogomania

More Doodles.......UPDATE on CREEPER........

:o Just when you think you've seen them all..........
Here's a sampling of some of the PET Ads in our local paper this morning;

BULLDOODLE PUPPIES
Adorable bulldog/poodle
mixed breed. $300

Maltese/Shih Tzu
pups Snow white males,
Parents 4lb. $350 cash

Pomeranian/American Eskimo
F, pup 8 wk. $250

Rat Terrier/Australian Healer Mix
puppy 1st shots, wormed, tail docked,
nice 12wk. female $100/best

Yorkie/Creeper pups :o
tails docked, 1st shots, dewormed, taking
deposits, $450

And another thing if you're going to breed dogs........get the spelling of the breed right.......it really irks me to see people advertise their pups and not spell the breed right....... :roll:

[quote name='CoalSky'][color=red][b]Creeper is my nickname [/b][/color]:oops: :oops:
But I swear! I did not ever see or meet this Yorkie in question :lol:

I know dogs will do just about anything to mate, and larger breeds HAVE been able to breed with small ones, but most often it causes death to the puppies/and or mother when the mother is the small breed. :([/quote]

:lol: That's what my Daycare kids call my hubby.....Kris Creeper.....cause he's always chasing them around like a monster..... :lol:

I've called that Yorkie/Creeper # 3X now but just keep getting voice mail......I'll try again after 5pm.....maybe she's at work..... :wink:

:lol: Well I finally got ahold of the Yorkie/Creeper woman this weekend......wait till ya hear this...... :lol:

The Creeper is the Dad..... he is a Yorkie but has no papers, he is also shorter than a normal Yorkie and the pups will be no more than 5-6 lb.
AND get this....the woman said that they NEVER need grooming..... :o
These Yorkie/Creepers hair grows like a groomed Yorkie and stay that way......... :roll: :lol: :lol:
Funny, at $450/per pup she only had one left !!!!!!
Think of all the suckers out there !!!! :lol: :lol:

[quote name='pyrless']i saw someone advertising a malt-tzu...forty ounces, anyone?[/quote]

In this weeks ads someone is selling "Zizsla" pups..... :roll: :roll:

I was down watching our local kids play Soccer Tues. and one of the parents had a pup, she said was a Labradoodle....(I thought it looked more like an Irish Wolfhound), I overheard her telling someone that it was going to be registered AKC....... :roll: