Dogomania

This is Cynthia from NW Pom Rescue

pomymomy

Guest Anonymous

Thanks Baileysmom.

If it is to be trusted it looks like she got Boonie on Sept. 29th.

Here she is introducing Boonie:
[url]http://forum.dogomania.com/viewtopic.php?t=15631&highlight=boonie[/url]

It was Jan 13th that she posted he was put to sleep.

Sorry if I'm boring you folks I'm trying to get a time line set.

Now I'm seeing that on Jan 23 she posted a happy first birthday to Stryker. Did she get Stryker before or after having Boonie put down?

Guest Anonymous

Jess....do me a favor..grab the sides of my head and stop the spinning!

I swear to god I would love to kick her in her ass a few hundred times!

You know if I had her cold heart the crap I went through after Katrina would have been a cake walk!!!

Some people just piss me off to no end.

Guest Anonymous

Hey Jess...You quoted something I wanted Cynthia to see...Not to be mean or anything just one of those things a human should know what is being said.

In the post where she announced she was getting another dog she refered to the rescue she got Stryker from as a puppy mill....I'm going to requote it here.

[quote]
I still want a little dog in my life yes.. not right away.. i'll just keep my eyes open and be on teh look out for the right one and when the time is right i'll get one.

as for the people about Stryker. Yes i got him froma rescue group. NO they dont know i have found a btter home for him.. they wont find out.. alena and kari and i all beelive she is some sort of puppy mill so no way would i have returned him to them...[/quote]

Alena....she mentions you here (I'm going to assume Kari is Baileysmom...hope I'm right)....did you two honestly believe that about the rescue or was that just something else.

Man I should have just stayed away....I'm in bed and hubby is fussing my typing is making to much noise

I have my first litter in 18 months due the end of November. Hmmm, that makes me a puppy mill????? Maybe I misunderstood the terminology, after all I have only been in Poms since 1990, and words could maybe change their meaning....
Tomorrow, when I have the energy (well, IF I have the energy) I can pull up the hard copies of her Adoption Contracts and let you know exactly what days she adopted what dog....
I suppose I could say that I am mortified that someone that I trusted could be so heartless about me and my reputation (on a world wide chat no less!!) and still be so sweet to my face, but that is not the case. I feel very sorry for her and her husband. I can't believe that he is an innocent party to all of this.... it is all so very sad...
I am done.

I was denied from joining the Yahoo "do not adopt list" ... To be honest I don't have time to pursue it now, maybe later next week. Michele I know you applied too, sorry it all gets laid on you, but you are the shit after all ...

[quote]Hi,

Who are you and are you associated with a rescue group? Membership on this
list is pretty much on a need-to-know basis, due to the sensitivity of the
information and liability issues. Perhaps you could just send your information
and any documentation to the moderators of the list --
[email][email protected][/email] -- and we can either post it to the list or just
add the name to the database with instructions to contact you if they need
detailed information.

Thanks for watching out for the critters! ;-)

Marla
Co-Moderator

------ Original Message ------
>
> Hello,
>
> The following person would like to join the PNWDNA group:
> Email address: tmdomurath <[email protected]>
>
> Comment from user:
> On Dogomania board we have a former member collecting dogs and tossing
> them aside. Just want to make sure she's listed.
[/quote] :P

I think that email spot on.

There is no need for the 99% of us Dogoers to be on that list. Providing them with info on Naomi is one thing, but it's not necessary for us to be privvy to all the info in their database.

People like Tammy or Cynthia who are actively involved in rescue are a different story.

Guest Anonymous

If someone writes up something good for me I'll join tonight I have two groups I claim alliance to that I can use to join. I"ve cut all other ties or Katrina severed them. I'm not an active foster but I am active in other areas of the rescues.

Cynthia, please don't feel bad or any such thing. I am also active in rescue and was taken in by DAL's crap. It just hit me last night how quickly she was getting and moving dogs. I don't remember much of the goings on from earlier this year as when Boonie/Stryker came and went I was dealing with a sick 2 year old.

Cynthia...can I PM you tonight with some questions about your litter?

T

[quote name='Malamum']I think that email spot on.

There is no need for the 99% of us Dogoers to be on that list. Providing them with info on Naomi is one thing, but it's not necessary for us to be privvy to all the info in their database.

People like Tammy or Cynthia who are actively involved in rescue are a different story.[/quote]

Agreed, here was my reply:

Hi Maria,

I think, given what you told me I should not to be in this group. I am not involved in a rescue that would need to know this info.

There is at least one other person on the board ([url]http://forum.dogomania.com[/url]) who has applied, for the purpose of listing the individual in question as a Do Not Adopt. She and others on this board may be qualified to be on the list for their involvement in rescue organizations.

I appreciate your instructions for approaching this, and will pass this info along.

Kind regards,
Tonya Martin

[quote name='Tammy']Thanks Baileysmom.

If it is to be trusted it looks like she got Boonie on Sept. 29th.

Here she is introducing Boonie:
[url]http://forum.dogomania.com/viewtopic.php?t=15631&highlight=boonie[/url]

It was Jan 13th that she posted he was put to sleep.

Sorry if I'm boring you folks I'm trying to get a time line set.

Now I'm seeing that on Jan 23 she posted a happy first birthday to Stryker. Did she get Stryker before or after having Boonie put down?[/quote]
Well this maybe just another one of her lies but she said she got Stryker after she got Boonie but she's told soooo many lies who knows whats truth and whats not anymore :-?

:Dog_run:

Years ago Scott and I took our dog in to be pts and the vet gave us such a hard time. Schroeder was very old, couldn't see, couldn't walk, lost all control of bowel movements and just seemed to be in pain all the time regardless of what we did. The way that vet treated us, it was like we woke up one day and thought, hey let's have Schroeder put down. I just assumed all vets were against having a dog pts.

[quote]I'm pretty sure, in most places at least, that the vet is inclined to have the dog PTS if the owner asks it to since legaly the dog is the owners "property". At least I'm pretty sure that's how it works, though I'm sure if it's totally against the vet's morals they can decline... but at least around here, the vet won't even ask to many questions [/quote]

• 1 year later...

My experience with Cynthia of nwpomrescue was hideous, and resulted in losing my dog. She was to dogsit my dog while I attended to funeral arrangements of a family member in CA. Four hours after dropping the dog off, Cynthia told me that she was "gone." I quickly drove down to Portland, to meet Cynthia and find my dog. When Cynthia came out of the house, she gave me Stella's things, and went back in her house. I spent hours that night, and following weeks, searching for Stella. With no help from Cynthia. Further investigation revealed that Cynthia is running a puppy mill, and that the inside of the home is atrocious. This comes from other experts in the community, and neighbors. Avoid this woman, and put her out of business.