Dogomania

Need foster homes..

AllAmericanPUP

I am going to grooming school in aurora,IL in either [b]january or february[/b] if everything goes right...and I need foster homes for 3 of my dogs...
ozzy is staying with a good friend in WI and maggie,keesha and eli will be staying here
so that leaves barkley,sheeba and shadow
the school is only a 14 WEEK course, so it's not that long of a time....they could stay here but i really dont trust my brother to care for them properly and make sure nothing bad happens...
normally my mom would be here to care for them but she is traveling with my dad for work...

Shadow,sheeba and barkley all can jump a 4 foot fence, so they have to be on a tie out or walked or someone with a 6 ft fence....
they get along with other cats and dogs and children....

We would pay for food and toys and heartworm/flea prevention and anything else they would need.....

we are in central IL but i can transport them to anywhere within 7-8 hours probably....

if anyone can help me..let me know..

anyone who wants to call me a bad dog owner or whatever...go ahead but i shall not respond nor care :D

i'm going to school so I can get a job, get a house and KEEP my dogs, i just need some help for the 14 weeks I would be in school...

i'm posting this now so I can get an early start on it and not have to worry at the last second[/b]

Guest Anonymous

AAP if I were already up that way I'd offer to baby sit for you. Good luck with grooming school and finding safe warm baby sitters for your furkids.

Guest Mutts4Me

Hey, where are you going to school? 14 seems like a good course. Petsmart paid me to go to their 4-week Grooming Academy (and to drive there), plus I got paid during my 8-week training period back in my salon, so I guess my course was 12 weeks overall, but the last 8 weeks weren't actually filled with much learning, just doing and asking for help ;)