Dogomania

This is Lorraine with Amazing Aussies

k9mom

I dont even know what to say at this point. I am so upset about everything that has happened, I have learned so many things over the past week or two that make me so angry and sad. I dont even know what things were ever the truth now. :cry: The only thing I do know is I thank dog I have Stryker - every day I tell him how lucky we are.

I just wanted to check in here and let you all know I am still alive - just working alot and trying to figure out alot of things lately. I miss all of you!

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='JackieMaya']My little Pooh Bear was in about 6 homes in his 14 months of life when I adopted him. Yes, he's chewed up a few things, but I just adore him and he'll be my boy forever. I just can't even fathom how someone can get a dog and then just get rid of it like an old pair of shoes. It just makes me sick.[/quote]
Ditto!

Cinco was at the shelter 3 times before he turned 1! 1st time i beleive he a stray someone found and didn't/coudn't keep him because he destroyed things. 2nd same as first but we beleive it was more of don't want him. Then us! People just don't understand that that animals aren't shoes they need more care than shoes!

Just one more rescue(s) she'll never be able to get a dog from again!

[url]http://forum.animalrescuecooperation.org/index.php?topic=5309.0[/url]

If anyone wants to submit any corrections to what I wrote, feel free. I'm so confused/upset about this whole thing I can't be sure if I got it all straight. :-?

[quote name='CincoandDahlilasgirl'][quote name='Michele'][quote name='Jessashelony']She gave Zoey away before Justin even got back? :o[/quote]

yes, but she promised him that she would get him his Great Dane...the dog he always wanted......[/quote]
Wait isn't HE the one that WANTED Zoey?[/quote]

She gave Zoey away? :o How did I miss this?!

Grrrrr. I retract my earlier post about keeping my opinion to self.

Thank you, Michelle for spreading the news to rescues, etc. about her revolving door use of animals. :evil:

Selfish. That's the bottom line. She's selfish and spoiled.

I've been rolling all over the floor with some of the posts!!! All I can say is that from pics I've seen of her, she does nothing for me. (0ooops, ummmm, maybe that's because I'm female and not inclined to go there!! Not my style, but I'm not trying to insult those who might be so inclined.)

From what Naomi indicated on Ripley's Retreat, Justin wanted Zoe as a guarddog, for times when he was away, to protect his little woman---I personally think that she looks like she could take care of herself, but...she's no small, petite little thing.

And to get a Great Dane with the little yappatizers around? I know most GDs are gentle giants, but come on!!! Maybe we'll be lucky and read in the paper how her little pursedogs attacked HER one night and "put her out of our misery"!!!! (Sure would be waht she deserves, jmho)

I agree with Malamum. All this extraneous stuff is interesting but irrelevant and it's actually quite petty, bitching over someone's looks, morals, etc.

I'm certainly no angel when it comes to fidelity and I bet- actually, I know- there are members who haven't been 100% faithful to their partners, and judging by Naomi's PM which I don't really think should have been posted at all (it has no relevance to her PETS, and they're who we are worried about, yes, not who she's shagging?) and is a contravention of the forum "rules", there's at least one of you who's gone out with an ex-crim as well. Come on. Pot kettle black people.

[quote name='bk_blue']I agree with Malamum. All this extraneous stuff is interesting but irrelevant and it's actually quite petty, bitching over someone's looks, morals, etc.

I'm certainly no angel when it comes to fidelity and I bet- actually, I know- there are members who haven't been 100% faithful to their partners, and judging by Naomi's PM which I don't really think should have been posted at all (it has no relevance to her PETS, and they're who we are worried about, yes, not who she's shagging?) and is a contravention of the forum "rules", there's at least one of you who's gone out with an ex-crim as well. Come on. Pot kettle black people.[/quote]

A voice of reason, dang. So true ... I am still gung ho about the do not adop lists but as far as busting on her to Justin etc, that is not right. I bought into it like anyone else, but thanks to prevailing saner minds ... :oops:

Oh me either, I will gossip and bitch with the best of them. However Naomi's shenanigans when it comes to her marriage have no bearing her ability to care responsibly for her pets.

We have been inviting people from rescue organizations who have no past history with Dogo to come and view our posts about what Naomi has done with these poor dogs. Carrying on like schoolgirls about things that have no relation to her animals may lead them to not take us seriously.

[quote name='Michele']ok, i'm sorry ONLY because it wasn't right...but I really don't want to be sorry......can you follow that??? :D[/quote]

Yes I follow :P Tru it wasn't right but we are only human. We have been wronged, much worse, a whole bunch of innocent animals have been hurt, and it is only natural that we'd want to gang up "like schoolgirls" and figuratively kick some ass.