Dogomania

This is Lorraine with Amazing Aussies

k9mom

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Michele']BINGO!!!!.....I found the Pom Rescue that Naomi used....I just got off the phone with Cynthia.....I have to call her back tonight when I get home from work.......Naomi got ALL her poms from this place called: NW Pom Rescue in Portland Oregon.......I cant beleive i found it......This woman is very disturbed by what I told her.....I cant wait to tell her the rest of this story...[/quote]

She got all her poms from there? Like 3 or 4 of them (I can't keep track of how many poms she's had). And they never were suspicious or wondered why she kept needing a pom??? :-?

DAK reminds me of one of thoes women that would marry a serial killer that's in jail just for the publicity.

I have so much to say.......
But for now I will be nice..... For all you fellow members who were fooled by DAK just remember what comes around goes around. Many people tried to help her even I. Until I found out what she did. Being married is a special bond that is to be unbroken. Unless there are mutual feelings that the marriage is over. What DAK did is unforgivable.. This includes breaking that bond of marriage, and what she has done to her past and present beloved pets. Many people were fooled and many people are now hurting over this....

Maybe we need a support group or something DAK's R US...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!! I knew part of the stuff but I didn't know all of that! When she was putting on a show about how confused she was I took her to the hospital. I sat with her and listened to her and I warned her not to let me catch her in a lie. And, now I find out all of this!!! all I can say is GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

I am so in shock I don't know what to say. I just wish that Justin would read that letter she wrote and would see the pictures of her and her boyfriend. :wink: I'm sure he doesn't know all of that.

[quote name='Michele'][quote name='Jessashelony']anyone have Justin's email? :lol:[/quote]

hehehe....... :D[/quote]

now all of us together lets put our head back and laugh in a evil way HA HA HA HA :evilbat: :lol: :lol:

thats getting better, hell i was her an hour ago and it was only 11 pages and sudenly it's 17 and growing still? LOL that breaks my boring hours :lol: :lol:

:( I’m unfortunately not surprised to hear about Zoey, however it’s still very disturbing. I can’t get over how someone can have such a blatant disregard for their animals’ welfare.

As I give my gorgeous little rescue girl a cuddle every day, the same thought always pops into my head. She had apparently been through quite a few homes before coming to us and I for the life of me can’t understand how someone could not want her or get rid of her.

The fact that Naomi considers animals more disposable than paper plates is absolutely disgusting. Michelle, I again commend you for trying to make sure she never gets her hands on another dog.

I can take or leave all the other shit – its interesting reading but irrelevant.

My little Pooh Bear was in about 6 homes in his 14 months of life when I adopted him. Yes, he's chewed up a few things, but I just adore him and he'll be my boy forever. I just can't even fathom how someone can get a dog and then just get rid of it like an old pair of shoes. It just makes me sick.

Guest Anonymous

Michelle: THANK YOU!!!!

Alena: No need to feel anything at all about this. Naomi is a complusive liar who doesn't even know the truth any more.

That Ex con is a joke. He's not her type my foot. No one knows about it..HA HA HA Everyone knows. As far as Justin is concerned...anyone up to printing it out and leaving it at work where he can find it?

I did contact the National Antolian Shepherd Rescue Network to let them know about her. I do not even want to imagine if she decided to get a LGD! That would be a disaster!!!