Dogomania

This is Lorraine with Amazing Aussies

k9mom

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think those are copy-paste pics. I checked them out and they don't vary in pixel size or anything. So [b]IF[/b] they are copy-pastes then they are R-E-A-L-L-Y good! I mean professional.
So I'm about 85% sure that they are not mixed with. Contrast/light mabye, but not adding another person in an existing pic.

I still feel sickened about this whole thing. The more I read the more I feel sick! :evil:

Because of this whole thing I haven't really slept for about 2 nights... :-? I've been thinking of Cody and Zoey and all the other dogs she had. I can't help but feel so... useless... in this matter. I can't do anything to help and it kills me! Helping others is my first instinct (why do you think I'm studying to be a practical nurse) and so not beeing able to is driving me insane.

I just hope she never gets another dog.

And I [b]STILL[/b] hope there is [b]SOMETHING[/b] that proves that we are wrong and she never did all of these things.

Just to put your minds at ease those those pic's of Naomi and Justin are the real deal. Unfortunately they are so co-dependent it's pathetic. I'm really glad he is getting out of the Army in November - December time frame. We don't need people like him in Army. They give the rest of a bad name. :wink:

[quote name='DivineOblivion19'][color=indigo]Texas is where she went to cheat on Justin.... I know I can't be the only person she told about that, am I?[/color] :o[/quote]

I never said anything because I don't get too far into many folks' biznass, but I strongly suspected that. I mean, in one big sudden hurry, she needed to leave Justin, and she HAD to go to Texas. I immediately felt like there was "something" in Texas compelling her. I feel kind of... stupid, because I posted some big long thing about alcoholism and enabling or some other such bullcookies, and shortly afterward felt like I had wasted my time and energy (by opening up a can of worms about my own personal life). Twice, I can think of times on this forum where I opened up about heartaches in my personal life only to find out it was nothing but a con, someone seeking attention and I felt like a real *ss posting my personal crap. That's one reason I don't bother too much with many posts that get into a lot of personal conflict.

One other thing... am I the only one that thinks J looks kind of like Uncle Fester? I don't mean that in a demeaning "he's ugly" sense, but... well, just look. Is it just me? :oops:

Hey! I like uncle Fester!! Don't speak bad about Fester!! :evil: :lol:

Is DAK's nickname still in use? I mean if it's not been removed?
If not, then you might be able to check IP addresses and see which member has posted from which nick names. Although only moderators can check this.

And ofcourse... if she's moved then it will not work. :-?
It's worth a check though.

[quote name='Horsefeathers!']One other thing... am I the only one that thinks J looks kind of like Uncle Fester? I don't mean that in a demeaning "he's ugly" sense, but... well, just look. Is it just me? :oops:[/quote]

ROFL I'm sorry but that is too funny. Ever since I met him, I have been trying to put my finger on who he looks like now I know. FYI he doesn't look any better in person. :wink:

[quote name='Maxiega'][quote name='Horsefeathers!']One other thing... am I the only one that thinks J looks kind of like Uncle Fester? I don't mean that in a demeaning "he's ugly" sense, but... well, just look. Is it just me? :oops:[/quote]

ROFL I'm sorry but that is too funny. Ever since I met him, I have been trying to put my finger on who he looks like now I know. FYI he doesn't look any better in person. :wink:[/quote]

ohh my it's the same for me, i just couldn't put the right finger for a name for him, i tied to say to myself that it's not nice and just called him "monky face" between me and myself, but feaster is much better LOL :lol: :lol:

I don't know what to say about all of this. :-?

From the moment I joined Dogo, Naomi and I instantly became best friends. We both went through serious issues together, but I never thought anything of hers. I always took her word for them and assumed the poor girl had just been through [i]a lot[/i] of crap in her life.

When she first left, I kept thinking that I should e-mail her and see how she was doing. But I couldn't bring myself to do it. Why? I'm not sure...I just couldn't so I kept procrastinating. Now, I wish that I was still in contact with her so I could find out where she was moving and how her animals are.

I defended her so many times; more times that I can count. I recall I also got into disagreements with a couple of members here regarding her broken marriage. I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt...over and over again. I can't believe how bloody foolish I was. I just want to say that I apologize to anyone I 'stepped on' while trying to defend Naomi.

I can't believe this is happening. Poor Cody, what did he ever do to deserve such a heartless owner? Now Zoey & all of the others are left to 'deal' with Naomi, unless she has plans to kill them off as well. :(

I'd hafta agree that she does seem to have some sort of mental issue though. It is very peculiar when one day Justin is the devil & the next he is her prince; then he's an alcoholic, after he's not; and so forth. Perhaps many of those were made up in order to get attention?

I can't think about this anymore...

I too fell for it Mutt Lady, so dont feel bad. but as far as the other two men, the alcoholism, the "love and hate" relationship these two have, I often wonder now how much of it is actually real, and how much she made up just for attention. I dont know anymore...I just feel sorry for the animals in her "care"....

:roll: :roll:

[quote name='Mutt_Lady']I defended her so many times; more times that I can count. I recall I also got into disagreements with a couple of members here regarding her broken marriage. I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt...over and over again. I can't believe how bloody foolish I was. I just want to say that I apologize to anyone I 'stepped on' while trying to defend Naomi.[/quote]

She suckered me in too, and I defended her and stepped on some toes here. I apologized earlier in this thread for that, but I'll do it again too. I was an idiot for believing her, and I'm sorry for pissing anyone off in here because of it.

Muttlady and JM, I don’t think you have anything to apologize for. You were doing what you felt was right at the time. You had no way of knowing that Naomi was a liar and not the full quid.

I defended her at times as well, not so much out of any idea that Naomi was this fantastic person who I considered totally in the right – I think I just tend to get a bee in my bonnet at times about standing up for the under dog.

I always thought she was a full-on drama queen but I guess I felt a little sorry for her as I always thought Justin sounded like such a jerk. Now that we know it’s highly unlikely that any of the stories were true I really don’t care about anything that has supposedly gone on in her life.

Also there is reference to two other men in some of the previous posts – who knows if that is even true. This could also be a way out story just to make her life seem more interesting and exciting.

Michelle has done a fantastic thing by getting her on DNA lists and that’s the most important thing.

So how about this?

[quote]To whom it may concern:
Hello my name is Leeann Boone. I am contacting all of
you to let you be aware of couple from Ft. Lewis,
Washington(lived there last we heard) that keeps going
through dogs like crazy. The couple are Naiomie and
Justin Browlow. They have a Rottie X named Zoe,Pom
named Moose and a cat named Tank! Naiomi has had 3
poms within the last 6 months. Boonie was PTS due to
HW,Stryker was rehomed because he listened to kids
better than her so she gave him to a friend of hers.
She now has a Pom named Moose. She also had an
Aussie(I beleive a Deaf blue merle)named Cody pts
because of aggression and he supposedly attacked a
child(this maybe true but we have our douts). Justin
is currenly away in Iraq and when he comes back
supposedly they're either moving to Colorado or
Arizona. Naiomi is very unstable right now as it is.
One day they're moving to Germany the next she's
planning on dumping a dog off at her in laws. Then she
says she's leaving Hubby next she says is that they're
going to work things out. We think they should be
placed on a DNA(do not adopt) list.
Heres a link with some disscussion on this issue.
[url]http://forum.dogomania.com/viewtopic.php?t=23199[/url][/quote]

Leeann - I just went through and fixed typos. I'm kinda a spelling whore, dont mind me. - :lol:

To whom it may concern:
Hello my name is Leeann Boone. I am contacting all of
you to let you be aware of couple from Ft. Lewis,
Washington (lived there last we heard) that keeps going
through dogs like crazy. The couple are Naomi and
Justin Browlow. They have a Rottie mix named Zoe,Pom
named Moose and a cat named Tank! Naomi has had 3
poms within the last 6 months. Boonie was PTS due to
heartworm ,Stryker was rehomed because he listened to kids
better than her so she gave him to a friend of hers.
She now has a Pom named Moose. She also had a deaf
Aussie(I believe a blue merle)named Cody pts
because of aggression and he supposedly attacked a
child (this maybe true but we have our doubts). Justin
is currenly away in Iraq and when he comes back
supposedly they're either moving to Colorado or
Arizona. Naomi is very unstable right now as it is.
One day they're moving to Germany the next she's
planning on dumping a dog off at her in-laws. Then she
says she's leaving Hubby next she says is that they're
going to work things out. We think they should be
placed on a DNA(do not adopt) list.
Heres a link with some disscussion on this issue.
[url]http://forum.dogomania.com/viewtopic.php?t=23199[/url]

:wink: Sounds good to me, though!

[quote name='JackieMaya'][quote name='Rowie-the-Pooh'][quote name='JackieMaya'][quote name='Rowie-the-Pooh']You know what we should do from now on? If we find that someone on here is up to something fishy, we should say so from the get go and not try to stifle our feelings because s/he is our friend. It could save us a lot of heartache.[/quote]

Don't we already do this? We are known as mean prison bitches, you know.[/quote]
True :lol: . But what I meant was that some of us felt something fishy about DAK since the very beginning but didn't say anything because everyone else really liked her. Then we began to like her ourselves until she lied to us..Not blaming our actions, tough! :)[/quote]

Okay, so we were gullible prison bitches![/quote]

I wouldn't say gullible J.M, as much as I'd say we wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt........I'm just as guilty as anybody else believing all the crap she fed us....... :oops:

:o I didn't know she went to Texas to cheat......but hearing it now doesn't surprise me...... :roll:
I remember when she was posting about going to the gym and wanting to go out to celebrate her birthday with some "guy" from the gym and Justin was giving her a hard time about it and she was saying he was just a friend and it was all innocent..........now I'm having my doubts.... :-?

Can anyone check on that new member ? Is there anyway to tell if it's DAK ??? Even if it is....I'm sure she's getting the gist that she can't slog her lies here anymore and that she's not welcome....... :x

Good work !!! Everyone involved with the DNA lists !!! :angel: