Dogomania

This is Lorraine with Amazing Aussies

k9mom

Hi All,
I can't believe I was writing a reply and hit something wrong and the whole thing just disappeared! Just my luck today..

I just wanted to thank everyone for their support and help and let you know I am going to make a word doc about what has happened (as briefly as possible). Then I will send a DNA to the lists and post their names and have anyone with questions contact me. That will make things much easier.

I was able to find and follow some threads on what Naomi was doing...thanks to someone who posted a bunch on one of the lists (can't remember which list now....think it was "you're not going to believe this")
After reading a gazillion pages and getting sicker by the minute, I had to quit.

I went over Naomi's old e-mails to me and I found one where she talked about Cody starting to become agressive. She also mentioned he had started submissive peeing at a year old. NOW that I look at it, I realize she must have been abusing him physically, as I don't know ANY dog that starts submissive peeing at that age....not considering medical problems of course.

My rescue partners are just sick about this whole thing! We were discussing Naomi tonight and separately we came up with the same idea of what kind of mental illness she has. I don't know the name for it, but you have heard of mothers that abuse their kids just enough to bruse, or give them a cut, or when they give them something to make them sick? Then they rush them to the doctor or emergency, crying the whole time. When they relate the story they tell you how upset they were, crying, sobbing, etc. These sickos thrive off of people saying how sorry they are for the person, and oh they would have done the same thing, and oh it must be so hard.........are you guys getting the pix here? Go look at Naomi's e-mails and see how she writes.

You know we had a potential adopter in WA, but I did not send her Naomi's e-mail or phone because I thought Cody was not good with kids. Now I wish I had and he would be out of there.........

If anyone knows about Zoey and she needs to get out of there, let me know and I will contact a few people before she ends up dead too. BTW, the below in italics is what Naomi wrote me about Zoey.

[i]I have not heard back from you since i emailed you about Cody. If you are not able to take him please let me know so that i can find another group that can take him. We already have a home for Zoey she is going to be a service dog for a friend of the family. So now we just need to find a home for Cody.. If you could please let me know so i can make plans accordingly.[/i]

and this is what she wrote about Cody when she had his death all planned out. Written 10-13-05

[i]We have an appointment to have him Euthanized tomrrow at 5 pm. He has bitten children and bit another one just yesterday and then today he attacked our pomeranian and almost killed him. So we think that the fair thing to do is have him put to sleep. We have tired everything with him and training and socializin and he seems to just go down hill instead of going int he right direction. It was a very hard desicon for us tomake. i can't even see the computer screen as i type this and he is getting showerd with loves tonight. But we dont understand why he is progressivly getting worse with his aggression. there is nothing medically wrong with him. And with us living with my mom and her daycare for 9 months it is too much of a liability to have him in my moms house.
[/i]

I am really burnt out and going to bed now!

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am just sickened by this now. :evil:
I mean fysically sick! My stomache is in knots and I couldn't sleep last night. The "I can't believe it" -feeling has started to fade and now I'm just really p***d off!

How the hell could anyone do this?! How could ANYONE adopt dog after dog just to put it to sleep? How could ANYONE abuse a dog?!?

THANK YOU Michele and everyone who's helping to make sure Naomi will never get another dog! I wish she couldn't have any animals ever again! :evil:

Thank you for spreading the word.

Guest Anonymous

I have stayed quiet so far hoping that all of this would be found out to be a lie and that Cody was alive. The only thing I've found is that she has been begging for a way to get him out of her life.

I have no doubt she will leave WA with no animals and as soon as she gets to AZ she will get more.

AZ is where the Anatolian rescue is based out of. If someone can send me something well thought out and coherent (if you can imagine right now I'm not coherent very often) I will pass it on to the director of the group and make sure she doesn't get one of the gentle giants we foster.

Michele, you're right.....Justin will do whatever DAK(Deaf Aussie Killer) wants because he knows he's expendable as well........ :evil: (I'm not excusing him) Funny, the things you learn.....she was trying to get rid of not only Cody but Zoey as well.......turns my stomach..... :x

Cudo's for everything you've done to bring this to public light and get DAK on the DNA lists :wink: !!! Looks like she's had LOTS of people fooled...... :-?

Thank you Lorraine for stepping in and helping and bringing more information to light !!! :angel:

[quote name='Tammy']I
AZ is where the Anatolian rescue is based out of. If someone can send me something well thought out and coherent (if you can imagine right now I'm not coherent very often) I will pass it on to the director of the group and make sure she doesn't get one of the gentle giants we foster.[/quote]

I will send you the DNA paper when I write it up and you can just pass it along.

Yeah, a lot of people defended her. :o It made me sick when I went back and read through threads how many people were wrong about her. Of course, I know its not your fault, you guys :wink: I completely blame DAK.

Anyway, so does anyone know if Naomi is still moving? Or now that her and Justin are trying to have a baby ASAP ( :roll: ) are they staying in WA? I need to know so if they are going to Arizona, Texas, Colorado, Germany, whatever!!! ...I can contact rescues around those areas.

I sent an email to Oasis. As soon as I get a reply Ill be sure to post it.
[quote]To whom it may concern,

Hi, I'm Angela Isek and recently some rather sad news has come to my attention. Cody, a dog you adopted out to a Naomi & Justin Brownlow, was euthanized. Cody was a lethal white Aussie you adopted out at 11 weeks, I believe. He was also deaf (and may have had some vision problems also). The reason (severe aggression and attacking a child) he was put to sleep was justified, if its the truth, but I thought you should know what happened to him and I wanted to warn you about Naomi. Its a long story but in short, this woman has proven to be irresponsible with animals, tossing them about like toys. She is very unstable and needs to be put on your DNA (Do Not Adopt) List ASAP. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to email me!

The following link is to a dog forum where Naomi posted as 'DeafAussieLover' but you may hear her referred to as DAL or Nay.
[url]http://www.dogomania.com[/url]
Here is a link to a brief summary of what Naomi Brownlow has been up to...
[url]http://forum.dogomania.com/viewtopic.php?p=296051#296051[/url]

By the way, I am __crazy_canine__ on Dogo.

Angela Isek
Anna, TX[/quote]

Thanks Lorraine for posting those e-mails from Naomi. It's a relief to know that everyone is finding out about her. As far as I know Naomi has said "they are moving to Arizona" they plan to live with her mother until they can get a place. I'm just so glad that the truth has come out.

Sincerely,

I just wanted to let you know that the last *I* heard, when Justin "got out" they were moving to Colorado. Already have a house picked out that they---I mean that she--- wants and that supposedly Justin has a job all lined up. WTF?? He's still got several months left before he is discharged, doesn't he? And I guess another of her lies fell through--now they're moving in with her folks (again)? Too bad there's not a national DNA registery in place, it sure would save rescues a lot of heartache if they could just access a national listing service to check up on someone.

BK, you are soo right! One smurfed up little girl is right on! :lol:

[quote name='AussieMom']I just wanted to let you know that the last *I* heard, when Justin "got out" they were moving to Colorado. Already have a house picked out that they---I mean that she--- wants and that supposedly Justin has a job all lined up. WTF?? He's still got several months left before he is discharged, doesn't he? And I guess another of her lies fell through--now they're moving in with her folks (again)? Too bad there's not a national DNA registery in place, it sure would save rescues a lot of heartache if they could just access a national listing service to check up on someone.[/quote]

She did say that on here somewhere.... but afterwards I thought it had changed to Texas? No wait... Texas was if she left Justin. Ugh, so much drama! :roll:

Actually, I don't think Zoey was Justin's dog before they met. I think they got her after they got together, because I remember her saying five months after getting Zoey, they got Cody to "keep her company". :roll:

You know what we should do from now on? If we find that someone on here is up to something fishy, we should say so from the get go and not try to stifle our feelings because s/he is our friend. It could save us a lot of heartache.

[quote name='Rowie-the-Pooh']You know what we should do from now on? If we find that someone on here is up to something fishy, we should say so from the get go and not try to stifle our feelings because s/he is our friend. It could save us a lot of heartache.[/quote]

Don't we already do this? We are known as mean prison bitches, you know.

[quote name='JackieMaya'][quote name='Rowie-the-Pooh']You know what we should do from now on? If we find that someone on here is up to something fishy, we should say so from the get go and not try to stifle our feelings because s/he is our friend. It could save us a lot of heartache.[/quote]

Don't we already do this? We are known as mean prison bitches, you know.[/quote]
True :lol: . But what I meant was that some of us felt something fishy about DAK since the very beginning but didn't say anything because everyone else really liked her. Then we began to like her ourselves until she lied to us..Not blaming our actions, tough! :)

[quote name='Rowie-the-Pooh'][quote name='JackieMaya'][quote name='Rowie-the-Pooh']You know what we should do from now on? If we find that someone on here is up to something fishy, we should say so from the get go and not try to stifle our feelings because s/he is our friend. It could save us a lot of heartache.[/quote]

Don't we already do this? We are known as mean prison bitches, you know.[/quote]
True :lol: . But what I meant was that some of us felt something fishy about DAK since the very beginning but didn't say anything because everyone else really liked her. Then we began to like her ourselves until she lied to us..Not blaming our actions, tough! :)[/quote]

Okay, so we were gullible prison bitches!

now for something completely different...is there even a Justin? in all the pictures she posted, it always looked to me like it was photopaint imposed...but since I'm not an expert by far at these things, I let it slide...

not the single ones of him, but the ones with DAL and Justin in them...

:o

they were sigs in her posts...and they changed fairly frequently, usually to ones of just justin, but once in a while to ones of both of them. the "both of them" ones just looked wrong to me somehow. this is just a feeling, **I** could be the one wrong, but I have photopaint pictures of both my dogs that were made for me, and you can "just tell" that the dogs really arent and werent in those backgrounds.

I also got weird vibes from her Justin posts. she contradicted herself so often, I wondered if she was living dual personalities. one day he was perfect, the next he was a complete ass, etc.

I truly lived the life of an emotionally and physically battered woman. my father was physically abusive, my ex was emotionally abusive. her posts, from someone who has been there, were just "off"

maybe its me. dont put too much stock in it. but thats how I feel...

:-?