Dogomania

Oh No! He found out

schippsmom

:Dog_run:

I am so stupid! I decided to pack for our weekend away before I run out and do a few errands, Re-Run saw the suitcase and he got all excited. He thinks he's coming with us.

When I walk out that door without him, he is gonna lose his mind. This is going to break my heart.

Maybe Scott will change his mind and decide to come with us, if he does, Re comes with us.

I can't believe I did that. All I had to do was close the door, stupid me.

I know what you mean. I only get to see Smokie for 2-4 days out of the month. And when I start grabbing for my bags- he knows, He will come stand in front of me sometimes so I think he thinks that i won't leave. I go in the car and cry usually lol.

I left last Friday for a weekend away in Atlanta, and my dogs always know what that packed bag means. PJ shot out of the house and jumped in the car waiting for the ride. He could not be coaxed out. My husband had to reach into the car and pick him up and carry him back into the house. Poor guy looked soooooooo betrayed. :P

:Dog_run:

Figured I'd update everyone, he howled like a baby when I went out without him, I had a tear or two in my eyes :cry: .

Steph called us about an hour into the drive and had me on the speaker phone. Re kept running to the window and barking. I felt even guiltier (is that a word?)

He did miss us but he and Scott ended up having quality bonding time. :lol: And we both survived. Next time, Re comes with us.

I'm glad everyone survived!

The first time I left Jackie and Maya (didn't have Pooh Bear yet) at the kennel, I made the mistake of going back to see where they were staying. Jackie started crying, and of course so did I. I was a wreck. I went out to the barn and started crying again out there.