Dogomania

Private Ownerships of Wolves

Ash

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='JackieMaya']Sejun wanting to completely cut herself off from people is SO unhealthy! Her depression will only get worse this way. I wish her well.[/quote]

We don't know that. Different people react different.

For all it's worth: We only know that we are capable of feelings when we love and when we hurt. One is not possible without the other.

I'm pretty much a hermit myself. If I didn't have to work, I would never leave the house, and would just stay home with my dogs all the time. It's a continuing struggle for me to get myself out of the house to join the living. The longer you stay cut off, the harder it is to climb back up again. I hope Sej finds happiness.

Hey, people like us like being by ourselves. Id be perfectly happy living in a cave the rest of my life. :lol: ...that is, as long as I have my animals with me. :wink: Of course, Id probably put myself in danger like Seij so I wont live very long in that cave. :lol: No but really, first, Ill try to make something of my life. :P I want to live around dogs and if that doesnt work out then, CAVE HERE I COME!!! :lol:

Treating depression isnt easy you guys. :-? It sounds like Seij has social anxiety like me, so, yes, cutting herself off from the world will help. Its not solving anything though... but medication is no fun. :x Being dependent on it sucks and if you miss a day or two, you will kill yourself because your depression gets so bad. Plus the side-effects arent any fun. Counseling helps a bit but its really hard to find the right person.

If she feels like she needs to be alone, then so be it. Its helped me. Although I have to say if it werent for volunteering, Id feel lost... more lost that is.

Good luck, Seijun! :)

[quote name='JackieMaya']I'm pretty much a hermit myself. If I didn't have to work, I would never leave the house, and would just stay home with my dogs all the time. It's a continuing struggle for me to get myself out of the house to join the living. The longer you stay cut off, the harder it is to climb back up again. I hope Sej finds happiness.[/quote]

I'm sorta the same way JM......I'd rather hole up in the house with my grrlz than go out.... :wink:

[quote name='Rowie-the-Pooh']I love going out. :oops: If I stay at home two days in a row, I go crazy *unhealthy too, I know*. But its so boring at home. >_<[/quote]

I used to be the same way when I was your age......I think the older you get and you have your own house, you soon get tired of running around and just like to be in the comfort of your own home.
Gee.....I'm starting to sound like an old fogey...... :oops: :lol:

[quote name='Michele'][quote name='Debbie'][quote name='Rowie-the-Pooh']I love going out. :oops: If I stay at home two days in a row, I go crazy *unhealthy too, I know*. But its so boring at home. >_<[/quote]

I used to be the same way when I was your age......I think the older you get and you have your own house, you soon get tired of running around and just like to be in the comfort of your own home.
Gee.....I'm starting to sound like an old fogey...... :oops: :lol:[/quote]

I kind of feel the same as you do Debbie.....[/quote]

Thanks Michele, I was starting to feel pretty ancient there......
As I was typing it I was starting to envision my walker and oxygen tank........ :lol: :lol:
Glad to see J.M and I aren't alone in feeling that way...... :wink:

[quote name='Michele'][quote]As I was typing it I was starting to envision my walker and oxygen tank........ [/quote]

now now..we are not that old yet.......LOL[/quote]

I know, I know.....but as I saw myself typing it, I was thinking "AM I REALLY SAYING THIS" ???? :o [size=2][i]and suddenly started feeling *old*......[/i][/size] :lol:
I was thinking, God, I sound just like my MOM !!!!! And of course I never thought I'd be anything like my Mom...... :lol: :lol: