Dogomania

Hi new to the boards.

Rave

Nice to see a message board about dogs that actually seems active.
To introduce myself, I am from Ontario Canada, am 24, and my girlfriend and I own a small house on the beach (perfect for our dog ).

We own a Newfie (Landseer) puppy named Bailey she is 6 months old and right now weighs 67 lbs. We also have two cats and three ferrets.
I look forward to getting to know you all and your dogs.

I cant imagine having a dog type that isnt one of the giant breeds large dogs are fantastic. I have never seen a Pyr but from all the pictures Ive seen the look really nice. I did see an Australian Shepard pup at a bbq on the weekend great dog

Welcome, Rave! I'm looking forward to seeing pics of your Landseer pup!

I'm owned by a smooth coat Saint, named Ben and the world's laziest Rottie who goes by the name of Jerry. Both are older dogs who are now into their second childhood. :roll:

House on the beach, eh? Sounds good!

Hi my name's Nathalie, I'm 16yrs. old, and live in South Florida. I have a bichon frise & a rat terrier, Pepe & Didi. I love small breeds, good lap dogs, take them anywhere, you can dress them up, and they're all about bark, no bite and smaller poop :lol: ! But they do have the ''big dog'' attitude. I also have two cockatiels, Pookie & Nookie, and Cece the parakeet.