Dogomania

whats out there...if anything..

courtnek

ok Laurel is my ex-hunting foxhound. who has always liked to run in the yard, but never made an issue out of it. for the last 4 days, she has been jumping on me, clawing, bouncing up and down, to go outside and run. BUT she wot do it unless I go out with her, and in every case, she runs to the back of the shed, and doenst come out till I call her. last nite I went out and looked around the back of the shed, but saw nothing obvious since my flashlight has no batteries. I took the hurricane lamp, and it was useless...so tomorrow I buy batteries...what do you think? she is so hyper about this I'm almost afraid of what I might find...

it isnt bothering her, whatever it is. we have had coons and possums under the shed, and for those she just tried to dig under it.....this is giving me the creeps. I dont get home before dark, and dont have time to check it out in the morning...since I dont remember it til she acts up...

Ohhh yes.. gotta love those hunting dogs. Carse thinks he's an Earth Dog. lol. He has easily excavated the side of our property, about 20 feet long, 2 feet wide, and a foot or foot and a half deep. :o :roll: We have....... rats. :o We can see their little mole tunnel type things, and so far he's caught 2 or 3. Luckly, he's been dropping them without us having to touch it. BLEHHHH. :D