Dogomania

Pewwwwww!

JackieMaya

I let the kids outside for a while after they ate their dinner tonight, and Maya rolled in something that smells like a dead fish! She just reeks! I used some of those pet clean wipes, and it dulled the aroma a teeny tiny bit. I saw Jackie rolling a little bit over there too, but it appears that Maya found the mother lode of smells. It smells like a combination of expressed anal glands and dead fish.

Well, Maya is one dog who won't be sleeping with me tonight!

When we lived in the city, we had this flood basin not too far from the house where we could walk off leash.

One night, the wife took Sam for a walk by herself (we only had Sam back then). Suddenly, Sam runs off and starts rolling in something. My wife walks up to see what it is...a dirty diaper. Dirty as in #2 dirty.

I think he got a 2 hour bath that night.

[quote]Sam runs off and starts rolling in something. My wife walks up to see what it is...a dirty diaper. Dirty as in #2 dirty. [/quote]

Ewwww!! Unbelivable how some people think nothing of dumping their trash anywhere. :evil:

A friend's cocker once thought it was great fun [i]playing with dried-up poop[/i]. :lol: She carried it around in her mouth, proud as can be. Think it might have been monkey poop too. *gag* It [i]was[/i] funny watching them play tag though. :lol:

yuk i know how it fells to clean such a dog
i have a hasky mix in my perents home, beatifull old lady. anyway one time she run away and come back smelling and cover up with somones shit. i won't tell you how it is to clean such a dog ( yuk isn't the right word ) but in the min i saw what happened to the choke chain i throw it away, there is a limit to what i can suffer for my dog :-? :lol:

[quote name='__crazy_canine__']Just wanted to say, I love the smell of wet dog too. :lol: I dont know why... I think I started liking it when I had no dog and it reminded me of my old dog. :([/quote]

I agree! I was dogless for 20 years when I lived in apartments, so I think dogs smell just wonderful, whether they're wet or not (UNLESS they rolled in something really skanky).