Dogomania

So, where did YOU get YOUR dog?

LNeilB

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='DivineOblivion19'][color=indigo]These stories that you are posting are all good stories, but if I wanted to visit your site all the time I would do so. It would be nice to see you actually post something here instead of linking it to your own site all the time.[/color] :roll:[/quote]

Actually I have been to the site once and then thought the same thing. If this was more than an attempt to increase traffic on his blog I'd be more interested.

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='Michele'][quote name='Jessashelony']I wouldn't mind if he were linking to his site if he were also responding or participating in our other discussions...[/quote]

yea......[/quote]
Ditto... but thatCulture Club thing was funny!
I wonder if he even reads our responses??

[quote name='Hmmmm'][quote name='Michele'][quote name='Jessashelony']I wouldn't mind if he were linking to his site if he were also responding or participating in our other discussions...[/quote]

yea......[/quote]
I wonder if he even reads our responses??[/quote]

Of course I read the responses. :D

I'm sorry. Between working full time at a hectic job, keeping up with my wife and dogs, and late night writing sessions, I've been short on time. I'll make up for it, I promise.... :wink:

Cheers,

Neil

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='LNeilB'][quote name='Hmmmm'][quote name='Michele'][quote name='Jessashelony']I wouldn't mind if he were linking to his site if he were also responding or participating in our other discussions...[/quote]

yea......[/quote]
I wonder if he even reads our responses??[/quote]

Of course I read the responses. :D

I'm sorry. Between working full time at a hectic job, keeping up with my wife and dogs, and late night writing sessions, I've been short on time. I'll make up for it, I promise.... :wink:

Cheers,

Neil[/quote]
Good to hear.... hope things slow down a little for you so you can join in some discussions!

[quote name='FearedDogFan'][quote name='courtnek']yea!! we are a non-censored group, so add opinons to our posts.

:lol:[/quote]

I think you just want some trouble! :D :D :evilbat:

Can we really tell where we got our dogs? Or was it just for the link? I'd love to know, because I'll tell you all where we got our dogs. :wink:[/quote]

Yes, I actually like to know...

I have heard interesting, funny and inspiring stories. It was my hope that this thread might eventually prompt some to share...

OK, I got Buddy from a "Free to a Good Home" ad in the paper. Went there and he was chained in a dirt lot. The lady never let him in the house because she did once, and he peed. :roll: She also had a pom that she did bring inside every night and babied. She'd gotten Buddy from the pound for her son, who was 13 and lost interest. She had him for a year and he lived under the porch the whole time. :cry:

When we first brought him home he could not believe he was allowed inside the house, sleeping in his own bed next to ours, going for outings in the car, etc! He loved his life with us but I could tell he missed his boy for quite awhile. :(

[quote name='BuddysMom']OK, I got Buddy from a "Free to a Good Home" ad in the paper. Went there and he was chained in a dirt lot. The lady never let him in the house because she did once, and he peed.

When we first brought him home he could not believe he was allowed inside the house, sleeping in his own bed next to ours, going for outings in the car, etc! :([/quote]

Sounds like bringing a Greyhound home for the first time!