Dogomania

BSL in London?

DogPaddle

So the BSL in Ontario finally came into effect. So far the results I've seen are:
Might be a few less pits out and about.
So far none of the pits I've seen have not been muzzled. Even in busy areas. I wonder if people are going to try to make them try enforce it. There are only so many AC&C officers, if everyone with pits (who can afford the fine) chose not to muzzle the officers simply couldn't keep up with it.

I think they have stirred up a hornets nest, and I hope so! while I dont really have a problem with muzzling my dogs to keep the peace, and to keep them, period....there is that BIG MILITANT REBEL REDNECK part of me that says "Screw you.....write me up."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

of course, I wont elaborate on how many times in all my years that attitude has gotten me in trouble....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You? Say something to get you in trouble? I can't imagine that?
(Where is the emoticon for trying hard not to laugh?)

I think I might get myself in trouble too though. I think I'd be thinking, ok you made this stupid law without research, planning, thinking it through and you made that lack of forthought my problem so now I'm going to make it yours a**hole, just try to enforce it. Because they gave no more thought to enforcement than they did to the law itself.