Dogomania

Back to normal...

StarFox

Today was the best day I've had with Zeb in a LONG time. As most of you know I've been having serious problems with Zebra not wanting to go outside and being scared of EVERYTHING!

Well today we went to Petsmart where he got to play with a very cute 2 year old Spaniel mix. She kept putting Zeb in his place. :lol: The owner was really nice too and kept saying how handsome Zebra was.

Then we went home and my mom, brother and myself did some major yard work in the front. I tied Zeb to the front porch on his 30 ft. leash and he jumped in all the mud puddles while we were watering the lawn. I felt like a proud mommy when he just sat there when a huge tow-truck went down the street blowing it's horn. He didn't even run or hide!

When I untied him he started to run around a bark and play which he hasn't done in a long time. Then he saw a guy walking his Yorkie and wanted to play with the Yorkie. The Yorkie didn't like Zeb to much but oh well, the guy walking her was hot! :lol: :wink:

Then I took Zeb for a short walk and he didn't even want to go inside after!! He was such a happy dog today! I hope he stays like this though.

Now he is sleeping by my feet with a little ghost toy I bought him today next to him. :D

[quote name='FearedDogFan']
But no pics of the hot guy walking his Yorkie? *pouts in corner* :evilbat:[/quote]

:lol: Don't worry next time I see him I'll take a pic of him just so I can show you all on dogo. I'll also take a pic of the hot security guard that works at the bank down the street. :wink: