Dogomania

a thought on Katrina...

courtnek

If you plan on donating money to the red cross, consider this...my company will match every donation (no limit) 150%. so the more money I can raise, the higher the donation will be.

I didnt send the email home, but I can if you want proof and want to donate. the checks would need to be made out to me, or if they are money orders or whatever I can deposit them in my account, write ADP a check and they will match it 150%.

it doesnt matter how much or how little. the more I gather the bigger the donation to the red cross, so if anyone is interested my email address is [email][email protected][/email]

whoever donates I will send a copy of the receipt and the dollar amount donated to the red cross. I dont expect you to trust me on this, since you dont really know me, so I will provide whatever proof is necessary I made the donation.

any takers?

8)

p.s your donation is tax deductible

heres the email from Corporate

TO: All ADP Associates

DATE: August 31, 2005

RE: American Red Cross' "Hurricane Katrina" Relief Efforts

There has been an outpouring of support by ADP associates eager to help those affected by the devastation caused by Hurricane Katrina.

Realizing that our help is critical at this time, the ADP Foundation is lending its support to the American Red Cross' relief efforts. THE ADP FOUNDATION WILL 150% MATCH ALL PERSONAL ASSOCIATE CONTRIBUTIONS OF ANY AMOUNT TO THE AMERICAN RED CROSS. Associates do not need to complete a matching gift form.

If you would like to help, please make checks payable to the American Red Cross – Hurricane Katrina Relief. Please mail checks (directly to Roseland, no later than Friday, September 30, 2005) to:

ADP HR Programs
One ADP Blvd.
MS 248
Roseland, NJ 07068

Please clearly print your full name (as stated on the ADP Portal) and your associate ID # on all checks. (All contributions must be in U.S. Dollars.) International associates should talk to their managers for further instructions on pooling funds into US dollars.

Contributions made to benefit the American Red Cross' Hurricane Katrina Relief efforts are not part of ADP's regular Matching Gift Program. This contribution will not be counted towards your annual matching gift limit.

For US associates: If you are dealing with the stress of this disaster, we encourage you to contact the EAP (Employee Assistance Program). You can reach the EAP, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-756-5792. Information is also available on the web site at [url]www.lifessolutionseap.com[/url].

Guest Mutts4Me

Also wanted to mention that between Aug 30 -Sept 30, all donations Petsmart Charities recieves will be used for pet aid in the wake of Katrina... That means any donations you make in the store, and it also means the $1 that gets taken out of most employees' paychecks every week (including mine).

Disaster Relief
Your donation will help victims of Hurricane Katrina and other disasters.

PETsMART Charities provides emergency relief funding to assist pets in times of hurricanes, earthquakes, fire and other natural catastrophes. We also provide much-needed support in times of man-made emergencies, including pet hoarders and puppy mill rescues. Last year alone, we donated funding and supplies to provide immediate help for pets affected by 45 natural disasters and cruelty cases.

With the devastation of Hurricane Katrina now all too clear, PETsMART Charities needs your support more than ever!

In response to the devastation caused by Hurricane Katrina, PETsMART Charities is coordinating its efforts with local humane societies and has initiated a nationwide disaster relief effort. To help with relief efforts for this and other disasters, you can make a tax-deductible donation through one of three ways:

Donate through our secure online process (below.)
Donate at the Charity Dog receptacle inside any PetSmart store in the U.S. All in-store donations from August 30, 2005 through September 30, 2005 are earmarked for Hurricane Katrina emergency relief and other disasters.
Mail your donation directly to:
PetSmart Charities
19601 N. 27th Ave.
Phoenix, AZ 85027
Attn: Disaster Relief/Hurricane Katrina.

Your donations will be used for supplies needed at the disaster site such as food, crates, litter, beds and more ... medical supplies used for first aid to injured pets ... vaccinations to displaced pets to prevent disease outbreak ... repairs to shelters damaged by flooding, high winds, and fires.

* Any donations above and beyond what is needed to provide relief for pet victims of Hurricane Katrina will be deposited in the general disaster relief fund to be used for other/future disasters.

the checks need to be made out to me (thats where the trust part comes in) because the deal is only offered to ADP employees. if you want to donate, sende the check to:

Katy Courtney
ADP Dealer Services
1950 Hassell Rd.
Hoffman Estates, IL. 60195

that address is verifiable. also, my work email is [email][email protected][/email], and that is verifiable as well. there is an _ between katy and courtney, which wont show up here.

and thanks to anyone who contributes. I wont abuse your contribution, I swear it on my pets and my life....

8)

no I dont. I did a long time ago, but never used it. it was in conjunction with ebay, but now I just use my debit card...

if you want to send a check to the ADP address, I will send you a copy of the receipt and the actual amount paid to the Red Cross, and I will break it down by contributor.

thanks for caring.

8)

Dangit, should have waited a couple of days. I already donated via the red cross site. The day after, MY company finally stated that they would match employee donations that were made through the company website.

The Richmond VA Just For Fun Agility League also made a $100 donation to a well respected (not HSUS) animal resuce organization. We may send more in a week or two but since hurricane season is far from over, we wanted to keep some money in reserve just in case.