Dogomania

All dogs have ghonarrea???

Jolie

I have been having a debate with my housemate. She says that all dogs have ghonarrea and 2 other people agree with her. I said that was crazy. I know dogs can have STDs but not all dogs.

I asked the Vet and he says that is not true. They still don't believe me. I wanted to ask a couple more vets but I think that is ridiculous.

Have you ever heard this?

no its not true. Gonorrhea is a sexually transmitted disease. to my knowledge there is no other way to get it. back in the old days it was called VD (venereal disease). it is not common anymore, since antibiotics cleans it up nicely. siphylus was the other one.

so all dogs would have to have sex with a dog who had the big G to get it.
not likely, nor true.

where do people come UP with stuff like this?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I knew it was not true but I have now met 6 people here that believe that this is true. I think it is a some kind of folklore here in the caribbean.

It's amazing what people believe and how "facts" are spread threw the grapevine.

Thanks for the responses.

[quote name='K']Only the best people died of Syphillis Court. :D

Maybe your friend is confused with one of the dog diseases out there that might be more prevalent in the Carribean?...can anyone think of one similar sounding?[/quote]

what'd I miss? WHO are the best people?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Al Capone died of it, I know that. while in prison on tax evasion...

:lol: