Dogomania

just how hard is gaia's head?

rotten_two

well hunny found out first-hand yesterday :roll: how many times do i have to tell him not to get her so agitated? how many times do i have to say you're going to regret it? how many other ways can i communicate to him that she WILL hurt you!

well i stopped 'nagging' yesterday witht the caveat -- don't come crying to me! hunny is playing rather ruff with gaia the way men do. she is totally riled up. hunny squats and runs toward her. i see it play out in my head before it even happens. anyone wanna guess what you get when you cross a charging rottie and the village dumba$$? a bleeding fat lip! oh yes the smacked and all i saw was blood and hunny running to the sink! so i go over and he won't let me see it eventually i did see it and it's all bruised and swollen. would love to hear his explanation at work today :wink:

:lol: :lol: Righteous !!!!!

Reminds me of my Nakita (Akita/Rott), she was my shadow and companion for near 15yr....
Well I was sitting on the couch and she of course was at my feet......
Hubby comes in and plops himself down next to me and slaps my thigh !!
I screech, Kita jumps up bites Hubby's ear and is back down in 3.2 sec. !!!
Hubby grabs ear, runs to bathroom, blood won't stop.......
Trip to E.R and some nice big black stitches in his ear.......
You should've heard the ribbing he got from the guys at work the next day !!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hubby did not blame Nakita, he said she was only doing her job, in her mind. :wink:

I believe there's nothing harder than a rott's head! My Max (rest his soul) once dented the fender of our car when trying to chase a ball. He swung his head around and WHAM! It didn't even slow him down. :o

I bet your husband won't be pulling that stunt again. :wink:

I hope...

This has nothing to do with the topic of this post at all: :oops: Behle, I love the quote in your signature! :D Who said that? I'd love to use it (on another forum) in my signature too - may I?

----> "In the end we are all separate: our stories, no matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge. We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect."

[quote name='behle']I believe there's nothing harder than a rott's head! My Max (rest his soul) once dented the fender of our car when trying to chase a ball. He swung his head around and WHAM! It didn't even slow him down. :o

I hope...[/quote]

I have to differ..my lab/golden mix had a heart of gold, and a head of cement. wide and solid like a labs...gentle as snow, until he head butted you into the next room...with bruises...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote name='behle']I believe there's nothing harder than a rott's head! My Max (rest his soul) once dented the fender of our car when trying to chase a ball. He swung his head around and WHAM! It didn't even slow him down. :o

I hope...[/quote]
I have to disagree as well. My lab/pit mix could jump up and whan right in the chin! Chin would be numb for a few minutes.

[quote name='Bubblezzz']This has nothing to do with the topic of this post at all: :oops: Behle, I love the quote in your signature! :D Who said that? I'd love to use it (on another forum) in my signature too - may I?

----> "In the end we are all separate: our stories, no matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge. We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect."[/quote]

Bubblezzz - just saw your post. Sorry for the delay. It's an anonymous quote I took from a quote site. I liked it. Use is however you like. I did! 8)