Dogomania

I need URGENT help w/ sick dog

Jolie

My dog (poodle shit-zhu mix) was attached by 3 dogs on Thursday evening. He ran out of my yard and was attached. I got to him very quickly but he was still badly hurt. He was in the vet for 2 nights and seems to not have any major injuries. He has some punctures and is sore all over. He did go into shock when he was attached.

Well i took him home from the vet Saturday and he seemed to be doing well. Now tonight is seems to be in a lot of pain and his mouth is very wet. He won't sit still and is crying. It's too late to get him to a vet. I gave him his medicine as directed but the vet said I couldn't get him more pain medicine until tomorrow.

I gave him a some piece of aspirin. I just hope he is not having some reaction. I just don't know why his mouth is so wet.

Any ideas or suggestions!?

Well I spoke to the vet and I think it might have been the spray that I used on his wounds. I think maybe I used too much and he licked his wounds. I used gential violet and screwworm spray. He seems fine this morning. He also threw up last night.

The vet said I should not use too much but put it on a clothe and dab it on the wound... not spray it directly.