Dogomania

Why do I feel the need to educate these people?!

Guest Anonymous

You have much more knowledge about dogs than most kids your age. Honestly, how many adults want kids telling them how things are, then how many actually listen if the kid is right? They dont. They just feel threatened and will throw your age back in your face.
Knowledge is a scary thing for the ignorant... Especially when they find a kid has more knowledge than they do!!

Ugh! Not again! Just look at this stupid thread... :roll:

[url]http://www.bulldogbreedsforum.com/forum/viewthread?thread=2919&offset=0[/url]

Heres what I posted and heres the stupid-ass's reply. :x

[quote]Oh yeah I cant tell she fights her dogs by all the scars all over them! :roll:

BTW, I see nothing on that site that I find offensive. I find it very informative. Sure, things revolve around gameness, but after all the site is called gamedog. What else did you expect? Im sure some people there do gametest, roll, and match their dogs but I would hope most of them are doing it for the right reason, preserving the breed, and not just entertainment and/or money.

AP, please tone it down. Honestly, Im getting really annoyed of your arguing with people who you know from gamedog. Take it elsewhere.
[/quote]

[quote]I'm sure I saw somewhere that you said you hate it when people refer to you as being young. Well, darling, I'd have to say that it's obvious. Saying things like " After all, it's the name of the site" and "What did you expect?" Oh, excuse me pumpkin, that makes it all better!!!
"Im sure some people there do gametest, roll, and match their dogs but I would hope most of them are doing it for the right reason, preserving the breed, and not just entertainment and/or money."
I'm sure glad MOST kids one day grow up!!! I'm not going to ride you on this issue but, GET A CLUE.
[/quote]

Ok, I seriously want to kick this guy's ass!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :drinking: Someone want to help?! :evilbat: :evil:

Im all for that lol! Weakness4puppies and AmericanPit especially get on my nerves.... they are soooooo annoying, defensive, and love to start things!

[quote][quote][quote]
I don't think she's irresponsible as [b]some people[/b] have accused her of...[/quote]
Weakness if this was in reference to me?? I've never accused anyone directly of being irresponsible[/quote]
To JennKBM, I absolutely was not referring to you. [b]I was referring to the certain individuals who made entire threads based on the selection of my puppy[/b][/quote]

:evil: :x :roll:

[quote][quote]mY INTERNET IS DOWN FOR A DAY, I COME BACK TODAY AND THERE ARE PEOPLE BASHING EACH OTHER LIKE CRAZY! ARE THESE NEW PEOPLE FINDING "OUR" SITE AND STIRRING UP TROUBLE? aRE THEY OLD MEMBERS? wHAT IS GOING ON?

I HAVE READ THROUGH THESE POST AND AM AMAZED HOW SOMEONE CAN COME, STIR UP TROUBLE, AND KEEP ON!

PEOPLE WHO ARE LOYAL TO THIS SITE; LET THE TROLLS DO WHAT THEY WANT AND IGNORE THEM, OR BASH THEM...AT THIS POINT I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS BEST, BUT IT IS BETTER THEN THEM TURNING US AGAINST EACH OTHER.

[b]THIS IS THE BEST SITE OUT THERE FOR ADVICE[/b], SOMETIMES CONTRADICTIONS OCCUR, BUT HAVE ALWAYS BEEN ABLE TO CONTROL, BUT THIS IS REDICULOUS.

I HAVE TO SAY AFTER READING THE POSTS, WE ARE STILL RIGHT,
[/quote]
Yeah, that one post was pretty bad. I assume we're talking about the one directed at a specific forum member.
[/quote]

I assume there talking about me mostly... :roll:

EDIT: I bolded what I find most ridiculous. It really made me LMAO!

actually, I learned the hard way that teenagers have more wisdom than most adults give them credit for while raising my son....

he is a very logical, rational young man. yes, he has made mistakes and I have let him make them, to teach him responsibility. we have butted heads a number of times over the years, and I hate to admit it, but sometimes he has proved me wrong. I stopped arguing when he once said to me "you KNOW I'm right, you just dont want to say it cuz I'm a KID...."....and I realized he was exactly correct. I stopped arguing and started listening from that point on.....our relationship immediately improved. I heard him out, with all of his reasons, and he heard me out with all of mine. we ended up being very able to compromise, something ALL adults need to learn, just to deal with other people, not just kids.

he is now 18, working, learning, and teaching ME things. mostly about cars and stuff I at first said I didnt need to learn, and I was wrong.

his teachings saved me an expensive car repair because I realized something was wrong before it got too bad. you're never too old to learn.

I think this persons attitude is exceptionally wrong, having learned to know you from here, but perhaps another adult (Jess? MB? CC? K?)
might want to point that out to her. there are times when an adult really does need to intervene for a kid, because of adultattitudes.

not every teenager is clueless. its a very poor example of bias to believe so. I'd do it (I can hear K groaning as we speak) but I am not as knowledeable about Pits as some other people here.

:evilbat: :evilbat:

Kudos to you for opening that can of worms on a site that definitely needed it. I obviously wasnt a very popular thing to do, but for every poster that adamently disagrees with you, there are probably a 100 pet-owning (or soon to be pet-owning) lurkers that actually learn something about BYBs, resposible breeding, etc.

A little internet confrontation never hurt nobody! ;)

there does seem to be an abundance of dip shits though, like wrikkles and that one person who bought the blue pup from a BYB.

wrikkles takes the cake though, real fucking idiot right there.

I believe most idiots are weeded out through time though.

I find there are quite a few intelligent people over there though so I shall stay and enjoy talking with them and I shall ignore the rest from now on.

i generally try to stay out of the fites these days but wrikkles really pissed me off when he/she told that Vickie person to get rid of her dog.

dip shits like wrikkles shouldnt be allowed to own a dog let alone an APBT

I am curious why it is that piss and ass are blocked but fucking is not. Isn't that a bit odd? If I had a choice, which I don't, I think I would rather have the grand daddy of swear words blocked rather then the others. Who makes the rules on censorship? Is the individual board administrators or someone else?

I think fuck is blocked. (find out when I post this i guess) (edited: yes, it's blocked!) Maybe K sets them up?

In the rules in the Admin section, it requests that forum members refrain from swearing, as we do have a number of younger visitors here (who probably know more swear words than me). :D

[quote name='BuddysMom'][quote name='BuddysMom']what about fucking or fucked ... or is it just f**k that is blocked?! This is a test :D[/quote]

AHA... so we have found a fucking flaw in the system. Are we seriously fucked, or can it be fixed?[/quote]

I will NOT eat at the computer.....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: